Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

MH - where in the world is Babo?

I'm concerned for his well being.

Please use your powers of mind-reception to locate him, and bring him home. Where he can be cared for and posed in further awkward sexually related images.

Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear MH...I just recently started working out with a personal trainer...the problem is, I am so totally lusting over this 21 year old piece of meat! He is just...wow. I haven't had it this bad since...well, I don't think I have ever had it this bad! What do I do?

Sorry I'm replying so late!

Now, I understand your need for meat. Hell, I have to have my meat daily otherwise I think I'll go crazy! But I think that if you lust over 21 yr old meat, that you'll get sick. Shit, if I eat meat that's even six months old (kept in the fridge) it makes me puke all over the place. I would try to get some fresh meat rather than 2 decade (+1) old meat.

Love, M

TINY KITTY BIG PUPPY, who do you think would win in a fight?

bigdogtinykitty.jpg

KITTEN PWNS ALL.

cat-tarts: future QVC product, or marketing gold?

kittypoptarts.png

ps what of the melon-cats?

20060202-SANDER.gif

Marketing gold(en showers!).

as for the melon-cats, I... I wish I was one.

• 2 months later...
Back by a popular demand that never existed, nor a thread that did either!

But, everyone and their dog has one, why not a girl named Rachael with shirts that state truth in bright neon colors that looks like a club kid should wear?!?!

mmmm. So. Anyone?

Feel free to Crap Shack this at any point

youv'e been crap shacked my dear!

question... dust? anybody? no? dust!

real question... why do people have to be fucking retards?

youv'e been crap shacked my dear!

question... dust? anybody? no? dust!

real question... why do people have to be fucking retards?

Haha all the question threads were crapshacked. They reside in the taint of all threads, between the ballzak and the Crap Shack! haaa! :D

Dust! It is actually quite low in fat, so you can have as much dust as you like!

And for your 2nd question - People will be fucking retards until the end of time. It's very very unfortunate, but when say and do stupid things you just gotta learn to walk away and not let it get to you. Most times it's just them trying to get a rise out of you for their sick fucking amusement. I hope that people stop being fucking retards soon m'lady! :D

how do you plan i get rid of a semi psychotic ex girlfriend who is bombarding me with text messages... really annoying me and causing overall head wreckage...

I would send her back pictures of TubGirl repeatedly.

Or you could tell her to cool it the fuck off, that it's over, and you're with someone else that is way lovelier!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dude just the presence of your company is all that's needed! And your lady's, too :america:

I realize that may presence is awesome enough, but other people may want to know what you want, if not for your birthday, then at least for the X-mas gift exchange. We doing that this year? If so we may wanna start selections early.