Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think that I am waisting my time by hanging around trying to make my nolongerexisitingrelationship work?

Sincerely,

sad and confused....

Dear Sad and Confused,

I don't think you are/were wasting your time, but if he's not going to respond with love and respect, then you may need to move on. You're a gorgeous woman, and a sweet person. You deserve the same love and kindness you give in return. If he's not willing to step up to the plate for this relationship, you may need to downgrade him to just friendship. Or less.

Would this face lie?

9m12a.jpg

Well, I don't know, but it sure is FUGLY.

Edited by MetalHeart

• 3 weeks later...
you drive a hard bagain, trebek!

so..how do you feel about cats holding jobs: industrious, or violating labor laws?

i84925719_63726.gif

They work hard, are adorable, and work for MeowMix. Cats in the workforce are a-ok in my book.

did I disturb your slumber in the middle of the night when I called you?

I was sleeping, but it was totally cool! I was so happy to hear from you. I'm sorry if I was rude or if you couldn't understand me, b/c i don't exactly remember what all I said lol.

I called last night...and there was no answer to my drunken calling..

P.S. I like MH better than Black MH.

aaawh i was awake but Cj had the phone, b/c he stayed home. I was at a party.

i'm sorries :( I don't even think it showed up on my recieved calls log..

What do you think of Handcuffs?

They are way better than that Sarah Plain and Tall.

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO CUTE, NICE AND ADORABLE???

aaawh these are all LIES YOU SPEAK!!!

...how come you dont like missarah no more?

ps are gothPOD's questions gonna get answered, or no?

I lovelovelove MisSarah! Just not that Sarah plain and tall. and let me tell you, MisSarah is far from being plain. Tall, maybe.

and maybe. maybe not.

lovely lovely metalhearts,

1) b01092fb.jpg

kittens with stuffed animals of their own: cuter than without, or completely unacceptable?

2) if, in some strange, sci-fi universe, CJ needed you to crush that kitty with your metalhands, could you do it? (oh noes!!1)

3) do you really make metalfarts?

- :2T:

• 3 weeks later...
lovely lovely metalhearts,

1) b01092fb.jpg

kittens with stuffed animals of their own: cuter than without, or completely unacceptable?

2) if, in some strange, sci-fi universe, CJ needed you to crush that kitty with your metalhands, could you do it? (oh noes!!1)

3) do you really make metalfarts?

- :wolvy:

1- Cuter than without. Only unacceptable when paired with a banana.

2- Hmm... I shall have to get back to you on this one. Perhaps in the form of an animation, song, or full length feature film.

3- Well, if I made Poop farts or Liquid farts... boy that would be gross. Metal farts fo lyfe!

Dear MH...I just recently started working out with a personal trainer...the problem is, I am so totally lusting over this 21 year old piece of meat! He is just...wow. I haven't had it this bad since...well, I don't think I have ever had it this bad! What do I do?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Rachel.

He was gone. I was happy. He's back & I'm not. Is there a connection? I don't know. At any rate, my heart can't take this kind of yoyo-ing, so I'ma take a Hond-atus. Rest assured I'll be back in about a week or so, just hoping someone'll call him on his bollocks & he'll run off all teary-eyed again. Remember the young Skeeter, please.

Yours in HEET &