• 2 months later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do for your birthday???

Besides get laid...

WELL MA'AM, I got:

a stuffed cartmen from my parents... odd gift, but at least they thought of me, heh.

Money from various family members, an emily pen,notebook,and folder from my sister Kati (also from Kati: Peer pressure! :yup: )

ALCOHOL.

Sexual.... devices..

and lots of friendship and talking!

I'm 1/5 of a century, bitches. lol

and as for a kitten, here is a Frisky kitty for you!

FRISKYKITTY.jpg

She's so cute

i do!!

i gave you lots of kitties for your birthday.  :yup:

so um... hmm... what is your least favorite drink bf?

Alcoholic or otherwise? Or does it matter?

Umm Beer is gross, personally. I'm pretty easy going when it comes to drinks, though. I hate Prune juice, haha.

KITLER.jpg

KITLER FOR YOU

Edited by MetalHeart

awesome.  so hey, what do you want to accomplish by 21, any personal goals?

im totally not asking this just to get a kitty :eh: :eh:

I hope to finally start college, save some money. A nicer car would be nice... and also to meet the majority of the hondo's crowd!

Also,Cj and I never had a honeymoon, so some time off for some sweet overdue lovin' would be nice.

Here are some YTMND kitties for you :)

http://kittys.ytmnd.com/

Edited by MetalHeart

that was adorable (the el kitty montage)

So did you like the absente?

Do you feel any older?

where would you go on your honeymoon if you had unlimited amounts of money?

I love it! I can gulp down so little and it takes effect very soon. I love it.

I feel a little older.. I'm immature at heart, but sometimes I surprise myself and say "hey... you're finally maturing into a woman worth being".

I'm not sure. Japan most definately, perhaps Germany.

really? you would want to honeymoon in Japan? why? please explain to me why? lol

why Germany?

I totally have to buy me some Absente, would you mind disclosing how much it cost you?

Japan is such a gorgeous place. The scenery, everything. I know it's just a movie and nothing to compare too, but Lost in Translation really made me want to be there.

and Germany because It seems so interesting (again pretty landscape as well hehe). I took German in High School, and it just seems so lovely. I know these aren't good reasons (hell they aren't reasons at all) but Japan and Germany just seem much nicer than France and such. Silly me!

and the Absente was.... between $40-$60. I can't remember exactly how much Cj said it was (I wasn't there when he got it). Well worth it though.

Edited by MetalHeart

Awesome Deidre and I must pool our money together and get some :x:

Those are good enough reasons for me, and yeah Lost In Translation kind of did the same for me, I just dont find it romantic, but then again who says a honeymoon has to be romantic, it could be fun and whimsical as well. My sister stayed in Germany for over a year when her husband was stationed in Iraq and she said it was absolutely gorgeous. She sent me pictures but I lost them or else I would post some for you. Nathan (your cousin) his sister was in Germany when she was in the army and she said the castles are gorgeous and you can take a helicopter ride to Paris for the day and it was only 10 bucks, but that was like 20 years ago, I dont know what it would be now, but yeah your reason are just as good as any.

Sorry there are no questions I just wanted to chat with you :misty:

• 2 weeks later...