Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

HE CARRIES THIS IN HIS PURSE!::

aac.jpg

hahahahahhaa

sorry that was totally uncalled for, considering you sent me that photo.

My serious guess is eyeliner. and.... a fleshlight. or perhaps a pocketass. either way, it's hot.

he skeet.. did you not see this one... i think its enough for several pages lol

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, MH, you like answering things with cats: how much bullshit is this one?

cat.jpg

SHit!!!! That's like.... mammoth cat!

I can't really say how much bullshit that is, but fucking hell, I would to HATE clean out that cat's litterbox.

Edited by MetalHeart

Damn, that girl has a HUGE HUGE HUGE PUSSY.

Is Kitty by The Presidents of the United States of America the greatest Kitty- themed song in the whole wide world, is there some other Kitty song of which I am unawares that is even greater?

heh, that song is hilarious!!

But onto the answer...

I think that song IS in fact the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy which would equal the greatest Kitty themed song in the entire world plus universe divided by my foot squared by a pussy. :D

Edited by MetalHeart

Now, by head do you mean penis? and by women do you really mean moustaches? and of course by God do you mean the game Guess Who? B/c if so, YES!

Oh my god I've got to not drink coffee while reading some of these replies. SHot it straight out my nose. Killer :D

Apart from being able to juggle and roll a coin over my knuckles like the demon in Constantine, what other weird skills could I learn that would attract the ladeez?

So lemme get this straight... my penis is telling me that all moustaches are whores & Milton Bradley wants me to punish them? Ya know, I dunno if I'm comfortable talking about my penis & moustaches in the same sentence...

I could prolly be gay if it were'nt for facial hair...

Oh my god I've got to not drink coffee while reading some of these replies. SHot it straight out my nose. Killer  :D

Apart from being able to juggle and roll a coin over my knuckles like the demon in Constantine, what other weird skills could I learn that would attract the ladeez?

You truly are a doll just the way you are!!!

...althought the juggling and coin tricks are pretty classy!

Maybe super blue hair time would also swoon us ladeex, but seeing as to how you have a girlfriend :-O lol j/k j/k but seriously.

Learn to groove to Gravy Train!!!! (yes, those four exclamation marks are apart of the title) then you'll DEFINATELY score some hot chicks. fa shizzle.

AAAAAWH I"m sorry sweety! I was totally tired and I'm sorry I left you all alone :(:(:(

ahah its okay.. I just read really old threads and had great laughs..:D

...but...but you had 6 guests with you!

but but but nothing... are guests real people though? ... well they didnt keep me entertained :(