Hondo's Bar

ASK JESS ANYTHING

Jesi

What if all the world you think you know is all an elaborate dream?

(NIN wants to know)

If all the world I think I know is all an elaborate dream, I must be watching "The Matrix".

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like to tear or crumble cheese... dont usually have a cheese grate handy, but I dont generally stress on whast polite or not anywho  :D

why is homemade food better than company made? homemade ice cream, shakes, cookies, 5 course meals...  I mean cracker barrell does a nice job trying to come close... but nothing beats the home. You would think a large chain who makes the saem thing hour after hour for years would master it.

Because mass-produced, assembly-line food doesn't have that personal touch. It lacks the heartfelt effort of its creator. A home cooked meal tastes good because the cook took the time to sample his or her own wares before presenting it to a guest. They tweak and adjust every detail until the dish they're plating up is perfect. The best home-cooked meal is made with a few ingredients and a lot of love. A restaurant meal is made with a few minutes to spare and a lot of butter, and the only way the cook at a restaurant knows his meal tastes good is because he knows that salt and pepper go good on a steak, and butter goes good with mashed potatoes. There isn't any checking to make sure there's not too much or too little, there's no extra stir right at the end to really bring all the flavors together, there's no love. It's just money. Brand-name foods also contain a lot of preservatives that take away the natural good taste of a home-cooked dish. Take stouffer's frozen lasagna for example. It's tasty, it's got all the key ingredients - pasta, sauce, cheese, meat. Heat it and eat it, right? Sure. But the pasta is soggy, the cheese is cheap and rubbery, if not burned, the sauce is bland and flavorless, and the meat is almost non-existant. Of COURSE it's not going to have the flavor and panache of a home-made, slaved-over, deeeeeeep-dish pan with perfectly al dente noodles, seasoned cheeses, fresh meats and veggies, and home-made, custom recipe sauce. It's like trying to compare apples to bricks. There's just no comparison.

I asked SB some of these and I kinda changed it, lol

Do you love giving cunnilingus? (who doesnt, right?)

Do you have any techniques for fellatio that drives him crazy? cause I have a few lol

Your favortie part of foreplay besides oral????? you know like him touching your side or blowing on your neck or you pinching his nipples or running your hand up his thigh or licking his scrotum or sucking on his balls, of candlewax dripping on you or being tied up or feathers or spanking or a little light biting or you know,.....any of that?

Do you have sex with the lights on or off?

Whats your favorite type of lunchmeat?

Whats your favorite type of cheese?

Have you ever eaten a cows tongue cause I have :D it wasnt bad,

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

I asked SB some of these and I kinda changed it, lol

Do you love giving cunnilingus? (who doesnt, right?)

Exactly. Yeah, I've enjoyed it the times I've done it. I'm not a pro by any means, and unfortunately I've been out of practice for a while.

Do you have any techniques for fellatio that drives him crazy? cause I have a few lol

Never getting into a particular rhythm helps, constantly changing pace and depth and suction pressure, applying suction while running my lips up and down the side of his shaft, sucking his balls (duh...that'd drive any man insane) ummm... I dunno,I'll have to think some more on this one.

Your favortie part of foreplay besides oral????? you know like him touching your side or blowing on your neck or you pinching his nipples or running your hand up his thigh or licking his scrotum or sucking on his balls, of candlewax dripping on you or being tied up or feathers or spanking or a little light biting or you know,.....any of that?

I don't have a favorite, though something I enjoy doing on occasion is jumping in the shower with him, giving him a good clean shave, and then giving him a mind-numbing blowjob.

Do you have sex with the lights on or off?

*shrug* Depends on the time of day, really... At night I like it with the lights off, because you wind up using your hands more to feel around and it gives you the chance to explore. There's enough light that comes through the window blinds that you're not TOTALLY blind, but enough darkness to add an air of mystery.

Whats your favorite type of lunchmeat?

Whats your favorite type of cheese?

I'm a roast beef kinda girl, but only if it's rare, really cold, and sliced thin. That with a couple slices of swiss or muenster cheese and I'm a happy girl. I don't have a favorite cheese. In general I stay away from really strong, tart cheeses, though if it goes well with a particular cut of meat, say, grilled chicken with fontina and fresh basil, I'm all for it.

Have you ever eaten a cows tongue cause I have :D  it wasnt bad,

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

I've never eaten cow tongue before. I stay away from odd things like that. Never in my life do I plan on eating frog legs, snails, tongue, or anything made with entrails or brains. I don't eat organs, either. It grosses me out when people order and eat gizzards, liver, heart, and god forbid anyone approach me with 'rocky mountain oysters'.

The wildest thing I ever ate... Hmm... Her name's Stephanie ;)

Seriously... the strangest food I've ever eaten would probably have to be sushi - the real stuff, with raw fish. Strangely, after all the things I said I'd never eat, I LOVE sushi. Tuna in particular. I prefer the cooked stuff but if I'm gonna go wild and get the raw stuff, I usually get tuna.

I've been thinking of starting my own questions thread...(yes I want to be part of the band wagon) So what do you think? Should I? Or would it be more like been there done that ?

I think it would be fun to have another question thread to read. IT would certainly be fun to see C&J try to keep up with yet another thread. I say go for it!

Okies...so what should I call it? Any ideas?

you know... I've just spent the last five minutes sitting here pondering what you could call your answer thread... But I have no ideas! I'll think more on it... but I think I'm gonna open the floor up to anybody else that might have a suggestion, as well.

I think it would be fun to have another question thread to read. IT would certainly be fun to see C&J try to keep up with yet another thread. I say go for it!

I never run out of questions crazy Jess. I will keep up even if I have to quit my day job, um.... I dont have one. :D

Why do you think farts and fart jokes are so fucking hilarious?

I know why I think they are, but why do you?

What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done sexually? unless thats too personal and if it is then you can make up one and start it with "this one friend of mine...." oh fun lol you should do both and make up a crazy story :D

Why do you think farts and fart jokes are so fucking hilarious?

I know why I think they are, but why do you?

What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done sexually? unless thats too personal and if it is then you can make up one and start it with "this one friend of mine...." oh fun lol you should do both and make up a crazy story :D

I think they're funny because we can all relate. I mean, c'mon, we're human, we're full of gross stuff, including gas. But we all go through life thinking "God, I hope nobody finds out I'm full of all this stuff too"... But when it happens, when someone bends over and accidentally farts, they get so damn embarrassed. Partly because of the gross sound that we as juveniles were so amused at, partly because someone has publicly discovered that they, too, are full of all the gross stuff that humans are made of, and also partly because they know that they're going to be, pun intended, the butt of the next fart joke to be created. We laugh because off the sudden, odd sound of a fart, we laugh so we don't keel over from the smell, we laugh because we relate because at one point or another we've been there. God knows I have, my father would fart in the middle of a grocery store and keep walking. His motto was "It's better to share the shame than bear the pain". Problem was I didn't relate to that, and I would be doubly embarrassed for him, one because he was so gassy, and two because I could feel the eyes of anyone around me looking at me and thinking "Good lord, that poor child." Anyway.

I don't know about kinky, but I can tell you the wildest thing we've ever done is have sex in a hot tub at a Disney resort at 3 in the morning. Dj and I were at the Animal kingdom Lodge for his uncle's birthday and couldn't sleep since we had to share a room with his siblings, so we went out to the pool and hung out and swam around and teased each other for a while, then went in search of a secluded hot tub. Most of them are semi-secluded so we made the best of it and made a go of it. I tried to keep watch, but, hello, I was getting nailed at the time. thankfuly we didn't get caught, it was fun. Nobody was ever the wiser the next day.

Thats totally hot! I have always wanted to have public sex, well not so public that people could watch just have the excitement of being able to get caught you know what I mean? cause I cant explain things right now cause apparently im retarded. But yeah thats really hot.

When you eat a roast beef sandwich, do you have provologne cheese?

Do you melt it?

What kind of bread do you eat?

The ideal roast beef sandwich for me actually has swiss cheese, with leafy green lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo, salt and pepper, on rye or pumpernickel bread. if neither is available I'll eat whatever variation of wheat is available. I'm not fond of plain white bread. When I do eat it, it's usually because I'm going to slather it in olive oil and spices and broil it to go with pasta, or just to dip in balsamic vinegar. Provalone I generally reserve for turkey or chicken, which I do like toasted/grilled. Roast beef I like cold cold cold. Colder the better, I say.

What is your ideal woman?

My ideal woman... hmm. Fun, crazy personality, good outlook on life, down to earth, equally as ready to stay home and watch a movie than to go out and party. A girl that's kinda middle-of-the-road on just about everything. Sense of humor should be a no-brainer, however a brain is required, at least part of one. :D Looks don't really need to be a necessary thing, but if she's a smokin' hottie, hey... That's cool too.

What type of breasts do you like?

Contrary to my previous experiences, I'm actually not terribly fond of HUGE breasts. As long as they're proportional to the body they're attached to, it's all good. On the bright side, there's more to love with bigger boobs :D

Do you have to use lube or is it au natural? cause for me its the latter unless things are going in the butt :D

Au natural, but I do like using lube just for fun.

So when you two decide to do a threesome, how are you going to go about finding a girl? or are you just going to hope it happens naturally with someone you meet later on, or someone you already know?

It's not going to be planned, really, I don't think... If it happens, it'll probably just be the natural progression of things. If it's someone we already know, that's cool. But it's just as fun to get to know someone new, too.

Archived