• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th3 54g4 c0nt1nu35:

Original

Cease and Desist e-mail

from Lucasfilms

To: Marc

Re: Unauthorized Use of STAR WARS Copyrights and Trademarks on website: http://nuar.lunarpages.com/video/SW_mirrors.htm

Gentlemen:

Lucasfilm Ltd. and its affiliated and related entities (collectively "Lucasfilm") are the exclusive owners of all rights in and to the Star Wars films, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming motion picture Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Those motion pictures and the characters and unique elements which appear therein (the "STAR WARS Copyrights and Trademarks") are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and other nations.

We note that STAR WARS Copyrights and Trademarks are being posted and distributed on the above website without Lucasfilm's authorization ("Unauthorized Items"). This unauthorized use of STAR WARS Copyrights and Trademarks constitutes copyright infringement, trademark infringement and unfair competition. By this letter, we request that you immediately suspend and/or disable the account of the above website and/or that you immediately remove the Unauthorized Items from the above website.

We further request written assurance that you will comply with this demand. Lucasfilm is the exclusive owner of all relevant rights in and to the Star Wars Films. Pursuant to the DMCA, we have a good faith belief that any items falling into the categories identified above infringe Lucasfilm's copyrights and other intellectual property rights, and are not authorized by Lucasfilm or its agents. I am authorized to act on Lucasfilm's behalf regarding these matters. The information provided in this communication is accurate to the best of my knowledge and is provided under penalty of perjury.

Thank you for your cooperation. Nothing in this letter shall be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of any right or remedy possessed by Lucasfilm or any other affected party, all of which are expressly reserved.

Sincerely,

Lucasfilm Ltd., (Antipiracy)

Business Affairs

133t translated

Cease and Desist e-mail

from Lucasfilms

To: m4r(

Re: Stop haXXing our trailer or we will tell the mods on you!

n00bz:

Clan Luc@ss and krew (aka. “Griefers”) are so ubAr 133t that we even made Star Warz, The Empire Respawns, and The Jedi Go PvP. We also made some crap about some fag named Jar-Jar, but that was totally teh SUXXOR!!!1!!11! (oops. our bad) But we still totally pwn those flix. Those movies are mega ph4t lewt and we even found some sploitz that let us re-release them and make MAD BANK!

Even tho the 133t trailR was TOTALLY THE WINxorz, we f’in PWNt you! You are a dam dirty pirate-haxor-n00b and you can’t join our clan. You duped our items and somehow (must be h4x) stacked buffs on them. You best do what we say or we’ll petition the GMs and they will B4N your account! Oh noes!

If you want us to stop spawn camping your happy a$$, send a /tell admitting that you got spanked! Read the EULA and RTFM, ho! Our clan is #1 and we will make sure that everyone TKs you whenever you log on if you don’t STFU. We shoot straight!

U SUK!!!I1!!!! We still pwn Star Warz, j00 and Jar-Jar. (srry bout that. really)

All your base are belong to us!

Clan Luc@ss, (Stat whores)

Griefer Affairs

since were talkin weird SW shit here anyway...there's this.

THE ANTI-BUSH STAR WARS [John Podhoretz]

Warren, it's all there, but believe me, the movie's plot is so confused that it doesn't really matter. At one point, Natalie Portman complains that "this war happened because of a failure to listen." But the war she's talking about was started by the good guys! It was the Jedi who secretly built the Clone army that appeared in the movie before this upcoming one. And, of course, the Rebellion that Luke Skywalker joined in the first trilogy was conducting a war against the Evil Empire which included blowing up Death Stars and arming Teddy Bears. Evidently 25 years into the Star Wars empire, George Lucas decided he just doesn't like war. Now he tells us. The whole confusion is reminiscent of the last Matrix movie, which is all about a noble truce between our heroes and the computers that have been using all of humanity as batteries. So that a few people could survive to have orgies in the underground city of Zion, billions of people had to remain in the Matrix. Inadvertently, both Lucas and the Wachowski brothers (who wrote and directed the Matrix movies) reveal with their brainless anti-Bushism the essential cowardly vapidity of pacifism.

Posted at 06:18 PM

there's a happier take on it at that link that apparently spoils a bit too, so watch yourself. I love how that last one not only forces partisan politics into star-fucking-wars, but manages to quietly shit on gandhi at the end.

Um, when I said, Wednesday night. The show starts at 12:01am on Thursday morning, so we have to be out there Wednesday night. That's what I was talking about. One of us (me) has to get a good spot in line to secure us a few choice seats together.

oh shit, were wathcin it opening night?! :D you sure are the shit, and not because you smell funny sometimes.

Ok yeah we can meetup early and get in line for seats, god knows itll be a line, but opening night crowd outta be awesome. What theatre did you manage to get em for? Also, is it you, me & Vagrant, or..?

Archived