Hondo's Bar

Sex with Cartoon Characters (NSFW)

Reverend Jax

A spin-off from Signal's answer thread, I think this topic merits it's own thread. The original question was would you sleep with Leela. Duh, yes. Then who would rather sleep with, Marge or Lois. That's a toughie, but I'm going with Lois. She seems more sexually aggressive.

Who would you fuck? Josie? Daphne? Betty? Cartman's mom? Jasmine (Nick's pick no doubt)?

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

Wasnt that my question? lol :D

This was a great idea and I love you for it. :D

I'd have sex with Alice from Alice in Wonderland if she were a bit older, and Ariel from the little mermaid.

I also agree that Lois is a bit sexier, 'cept her nose, but whatever.

Also Rogue if she didnt have that mutant power to suck the life out of me, Pheonix and Mystique (bendy lol)

Edited by ChristyandJake

Oh man, rogue would be totally hot in a full body condom. I'd totally knock boots with Ariel (the redheaded mermaid, not the Panamaian DJ from Culter Ridge) too.

Here's a nail biter: Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, or Black Cat?

And I think Jessica Rabbit goes without say.

Agreed, I'd go with Black Cat too, but I'd come home to MJ :D Particularly the comic book "face it tiger, you've just hit the jackpot" version, not the Ultimate or Kirsten Dunst version.

And like MLB, I have to admit that Elastigirl's superpowers could really come in handy. A girl who can stretch and bend into any position? Dear god... :D

Hey does Dr. Aki Ross count as a cartoon character? Mmm

aki250.jpg