Hondo's Bar

Sex with Cartoon Characters (NSFW)

Reverend Jax

• 4 weeks later...

It is in the topic title.

I dunno. I'm not bent out of shape or anything, it just made me scratch my head. Posts showing sex with cartoon characters apparently do not belong in the thread titled "Sex with Cartoon Characters" and they must be spoiler tagged, I guess so those haplessly wandering into the thread expecting a light hearted romp don't have to gaze upon something that offends their sensebilities.

It doesn't matter. It just suddenly struck me as odd.

It does matter! Don't let Hondo's turn into a bureacratic clusterfuck that protects the stupid from themselves so they don't bitch! If you are at work and decide to spend time on Hondo's instead of doing your job, then you want to go and look at a thread called "Sex with Cartoon Characters" don't bitch when your boss comes to see what you are doing and sees Leela getting fucked by Fry.

Stand up for your rights or you will lose them!

I don't think anyone suggested that (NSFW) shouldn't be in the title. It should be, and thus it is assumed it is a repository for NSFW content that is relevant to the subject of the thread.

I have never heard this stance on non-members viewing smutty content before. Personally, I would assume that anyone getting this thread in a google search would be looking for exactly that.

Perhaps this policy on topless-only and spoiler tagging NSFW material in a NSFW thread should go in the FAQ? Or did you just make it up?

If you want to post something topless then spoiler tag it but anything pass that goes in the other thread.

Talk about having a brain fart on my end.

That should say "spoiler tag is only if you plan to post a large number of pics and that topless (no spoiler tag) is fine but anything pass that goes in the other thread.

Edited by Newtype
Too many brain farts on my end

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...