Hondo's Bar

"How evil are you?"

Lycaon

72% evil, wow you're evil

Damnit the thing didn't work.

You Are 20% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.

Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

What can I say, I try.

I had to save the image and upload it to imageshack (after some editing to remove anything from outside the image.).

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

You Are 86% Evil

evil-5.jpg

You're the most evil person you know.

The devil is even a little scared of you!

ahahah i am the most evil so far... and i didnt cheat... i think the only person that can honestly beat that is jont... evil fucker!

:howyoudoin:

Retook it just for kicks and giggles, I swear upon my left nut that I didn't cheat...

and I got this

I don't think I put down corrupted a minor or made someone's life a living hell in highschool down the first time, I have done both however. Teaching a kid how to make sparkler bombs and ruining the life of this son of a bitch who was nothing but a prick to me all through seventh grade are both things I've done, so yeah... for now I'm eviler until someone else goes along, but I would actually have to do some stuff to get a higher schore so... I think that's final.

Right... :howyoudoin:

Archived