Hondo's Bar

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

The NZA

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Shrug) The more characters, the better!

Speaking of more characters, did anyone else find the complete lack of big, green, Hulk smashingness a bit odd? Seemed like a pretty big omission to me.

They don't have the rights to use him. Somebody else has them.

The PSP version has Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, and Ronin.

Fucking PSP. Who in there right mind would want to own a PSP. They need to put crap characters nobody cares about in that shit of a system.

They don't have the rights to use him. Somebody else has them.

Really? VU Games has complete character rights? That sucks. Guess that might explain the complete lack of Punisher, too (or maybe it's just cause he ain't a team player). Still, if they couldn't include the Hulk character, I'm surprised they could include Bruce Banner (though I guess that's why no one protested when he said "I'm no superhero")

Yea. It was jarring to see luke cage fill out the missing spot for the New Fantastic Four group (Wolverine, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, and Hulk (replaced))

btw, Panch? did you like Spidey's Stark Suit? :-p

As for my team: I've discovered that Wolverine is the ultimate anti-party wipe. I put on his yellow suit and maxed his regen, and now he's unkillable. They simply can't deal enough damage to him before he regens it all, unless the zerg him...but cap's shield puts an end to THAT silly notion lol

I can't wait until the weekend when I can sit in my chair & set taproots from my arse for the following 48 hours. No more stupid life getting in the way, a steady flow of beer & dorritos(or maybe Fruit Loops- Dorritos make the buttons sticky & yellow) directed along my supply routes betwixt the kitchen & Fortress... Good times.

Just beat it.

For those of you who are poor and don't have a 360:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Just beat it.

For those of you who are poor and don't have a 360:

You have a 360? Hell man look me up as Newtype79. Me an Skeeter are going to team up for this soon. I still have a few more games to beat before I start this up again in about a week before the long weekend.

So what did they replace that FMV with?

You mean the one where

I was wondering about that myself.

Speaking of that video, upon re-watching it I realized that there's a rather large green body with purple pants in the corner, so I guess there wasn't a complete lack of Hulk-ness in the game after all.

If you smack them around with anyone they turn green, but none of them is actually the Hulk. It originally struck me as odd 'til newtype pointed out that the rights are owned by another game company. Still, at least he is in the game somewhere, even if they never use the name.

Archived