Hondo's Bar

MP3 recommendations

The NZA

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa...is this still mp3's or wank poli sci 101? (yes, that's an invite to discuss the flawed concept of anarchy in the politics forum).

Chief, you heard 112 & Ludacris "Hot & Wet" yet? Get that one man. I bet anything you already got Outkast - "The Way you move", tussin said some other tracks off that album were good. Which is that radio one, "Whatever happens in miami, stays in miami..." ?

PS - hey, if you wanna hear why rap can be really, really good but it wont be onna radio, check out:

Talib Kweli - Get by

Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common & Blackstar - Respiration

...and shit with those names on it. Honeslty, try it, you wont be let down.

..as in "whoa, that aint enough to save 'im..."

Which one goes "Whatever happens in miami, stays in miami"? Still cant find that one. Oh, and 103.5 & 99 Jamz are competing to see who can revenue more sales for the Holiday Inn lately too.

Chiefy had a tight pic with Timbaland & Magoo - Indian Flute... :D

Joe Budden - Walk with me

Jay-Z featuring Q-Tip, Slick Rick, Biz Markie - Girls, Girls, Girls

Talib Kweli & HiTek featuring Res - Too late

As for that Big/Pac "Lets get it on", whats the mix on the radio?

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, I've probably reccommended her before, but Aimee Mann is one of the best fuckin songwriters I've heard in a good long time. She was responnsible for most fo teh Magnolia soundtrack and has some amazing cds.

I'd suggest "Save Me" "Deathly" and "momentum" from magnolia

and "Susan" and "Red Vines" from "Bachelor no. 2", just a great cd in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well since no one else really suggests anything i guess from time to time ill keep addin my 2 cents here. just got my hands on a new Busta Mixed Tape as well as a flip mode mixed tape. Ill throw in a few names of some the tracks after i finish listening to them. As for the choice of the day i suggest Busta's - Shorty (Put it on the floor). Has a "light that ass on fire" feel yet its still a pretty bangin track. Some think its a bit long but i think its great. I believe its from the soundtrack for Love dont cost a thing. :D