Hondo's Bar

Grindhouse

The NZA

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baytor's gotta be feeling this.

That's the understatement of the fucking millenium. Tarantino AND Rodriquez, horror movies, Kurt Russell, and one even has zombies. The anticipation alone is orgasmic. I've always felt that both of these directors should get back into horror because The Faculty and From Dusk Till Dawn were brilliant so I'm happily anticipating that these will be two of the best horror films of all time.

i think this is a really cool idea. and they're going to play fake trailers before each flick done by relatively well-known directors too (eli roth was one of the names i read). and it also mentioned that tarantino and rodriguez both wanted to do a sequel to grindhouse based off of two of the trailers. i fucking can't wait till april.

Anyway, it'll be refreshing to see horror flick without Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I was thinking that the other day, like, come on Sarah, I already saw Saw 3 with you, this time me and the boys are going to see Grindhouse.

Danny Trejo (who is awesome, btw) is playing a character named Machete? Didn't he play a character named Machete in another Rodriguez flick? Anyway, it'll be refreshing to see horror flick without Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Machete is one of the trailers between the flicks. I've seen it. Trejo, knives and boobs. Wow.

and that's before you even realize that the chick in one feature has a fucking machine gun for a leg.

I've seen this concept before in Samurai Jack, where the Scotsman character had a machine gun peg leg

21.jpg

Scotsman_300.gif

Applying a concept to a leather clad stone cold fox is always a good way to improve upon it though.

Danny Trejo (who is awesome, btw) is playing a character named Machete? Didn't he play a character named Machete in another Rodriguez flick?

Ahem...

Spy Kids

Spy Kids didn't have any boobs, well one of them might have, at least by the third movie.

Archived