Hondo's Bar

Worst Irish thing ever, that is somehow popular

alive she cried

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already been suspicious that Squidward secretly IS a rock-dealing perv.

He SAYS he can't stand the young boy sponge in the tight pants, but why's he always somehow hanging around the kid? What kinda grown squid works at a fastfood joint, unless it's to be pervy?

Plus it'd explain why Spongebob seems so high all the time

1 - some guy once wrote a book about how the irish once saved civilization by preserving the acquired culture of previous centuries. Right now it looks like the Irish are regretting their actions and trying to destroy civilization all on their own. the list of crap bands mentioned in this thread so far alone is cause for concern,.

I have that book.

What?

are they even comedians?

I do like steve buscemi though

If you dont know who they are, then how do you expect the vast majority of people on here to know half the people on your list, no matter how annoying they are. The best you can expect is for them to Google their names, but really they'd be better off not knowing.

And Pat Kenny really doesn't have any redeeming qualities, but if he did it would be (in my opinion) he is a major influence on Alan Partridge.

They could make Sponebob dubbing worse by giving him some godawful cockney accent.

So "I'm ready" would come out "Aihym Reeadie"

Correction: "Aihym Reeadie, you facking cant!"

Well current quota of Irish Peeps is 9

2Track

Me

Nanno

DoJ

ASC

Crimson Fire

Jont

KoS (MIA)

Deacon (MIA)

To be honest there are too many choices,and i don't have enough bullets for em all, shame there are no walmarts in Ireland so i could go round and buy some more!

Edited by soldier of fortune

is radio one the thing with dave fanning rambling on about how he has better taste in music than everyone else?

That's 2FM. I met him in the Music Center years ago and he was fucked and in turn so was I and I was bugging him about the shit that he'd show on that show he had on Network 2 on Sunday mornings at the time and he told me he thought all the music was shit too and then got all clingy and annoying. It was almost like I was the first person to ever approach him and have an aul chat and it blew the roof off the tame fella Fanning and unleashed his inner KERAZY DAVEY mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

found this on youtube

thought this was as good a place as any for it

this is a a southern tipperary (where i'm from) local commentator, commentating (did'nt see that coming didja?)

on the 1993 u21 county final between nenagh and aherlow. the commentator is from aherlow and is also the stereotypical old irish bogger

this is an animated short of his (completely real) commentary

here's a clip of the actual match

not too sure about visiting the emerald isle now are ye?

also this probably belongs in culture, or pubs maybe

Edited by alive she cried