Hondo's Bar

Worst Irish thing ever, that is somehow popular

alive she cried

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^If i didn't pick on you...i wouldn't care. I only pick on those i love!!!! SEE HOW THAT WORKS?

now stop making it look like i might actually like you, it will make it harder to out drink your arse come hondos-con...

I'll more than likely not be there.

But by saying you'd vote for me on here, you're saying i'm somehow popular. Awh..

:shady:

• 3 weeks later...

Everything on that list is annoying as fuck.

Brendan O'Carrol and Killinaskully rate highly though. Only person I know who finds either of those funny is my dad. Ireland hasn't really made a good comedy show since Father Ted.

Concise version of a Brendan O'Carrol show: "Mickey! I said mickey! Mickey is a funny word for your penis! I am so delighfully Inner-city. You find this funny because my accent is not normally used in this situation. Listen to my impression of a old Dublin woman. Doesn't it sound similar to my other impression of an old Dublin woman?"

Oh and you cant forget Brian "Fuckface" Mc Fadden!

Edited by crimsonfire

Your just like that cos he's boning Delta Goodrem.

She's alright I suppose but thats not the reason for my hatred of him.

Its that "Oh look, oim a bleeeedin Dooobliner. Listen to me big shweh, rapid, deadly accent ye sap cos its really real. I swear!" He just puts on this really over the top accent and plays the whole cheeky Oirish boy routine for all the Aussies. That and the fact he's on absolutely every fucking channel here. He presents a reality show called Australian Football Superstar or something. WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE GOT TO DO WITH FOOTBALL???

She's alright I suppose but thats not the reason for my hatred of him.

Its that "Oh look, oim a bleeeedin Dooobliner. Listen to me big shweh, rapid, deadly accent ye sap cos its really real. I swear!" He just puts on this really over the top accent and plays the whole cheeky Oirish boy routine for all the Aussies. That and the fact he's on absolutely every fucking channel here. He presents a reality show called Australian Football Superstar or something. WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE GOT TO DO WITH FOOTBALL???

Heh wasn't aware of that, but wasn't he on the books of Leeds United or something as a kid?

I dunno

• 1 year later...

Incest is best

Geniune Mother, Son and Daughter :crush:

Rewarded for their genius they get an appearance on Ireland's most watched and the longest running chat show in tv history.

God I really need to start a thread about our postive contributions to world culture to balance this shit out

Until then there's always Fr. Ted

Embedding disabled

My Lovely Horse

how dare you! sir Barracuda was all class. :2T:

really, sometimes Ennis does shit like he's trying to create a more awkward/stereotypical black guy than the japanese usually do. or whoever did that shit ghetto Cage MAX story.

• 1 year later...