Hondo's Bar

Worst Irish thing ever, that is somehow popular

alive she cried

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates met Sinead O'Connor when he was shit-faced and grabbed her, picked her up and planted a few smooches on her. Sadly I wasn't there but from what I heard it all ended when she screamed for help and some fucker biffed him and ended the love.

Also, there was one mot in Bewitched who was really hot. She was alright.

No Pat Kenny?

Where's Bono? This has to be just about the only thing on the fucking internet without his name on it.

And I'm off you youtube to find some irish-dubbed spongebob.

ASC- Danny Trejo's the token giant fuckin' mexican in any movie worth it's salt, and Bill Paxton was Casper's da'. So show some fuckin' respect.

I don't know anything about most of the options in this poll, but I'll make two obsevations:

1 - some guy once wrote a book about how the irish once saved civilization by preserving the acquired culture of previous centuries. Right now it looks like the Irish are regretting their actions and trying to destroy civilization all on their own. the list of crap bands mentioned in this thread so far alone is cause for concern,.

2 - Why the fuck would anyone dub spongebob?

That's gotta get my vote.