Hondo's Bar

Worst Irish thing ever, that is somehow popular

alive she cried

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. Baytor, fuck you, Barracuda rules.

You would say that. Barracuda is fucking terrible, everything about him, the way he's written, the way he's drawn. I'm tempted to drop Ennis' new Fury series because of the implication in the first issue that he'll be in it.

Incest is best

Geniune Mother, Son and Daughter blink.gif

Rewarded for their genius they get an appearance on Ireland's most watched and the longest running chat show in tv history.

God I really need to start a thread about our postive contributions to world culture to balance this shit out

You telling me you wouldn't lash the shit out of the daughter? I make no apologies, not one.

You know, say what you will about Jedward but personally I just can't hate the fuckers. In fact right across the room from me now is. . .

Picture_3.png

Apologies (or not) for the poor quality of the image, my phone died and I'm flat out refusing to buy another one this year (I'm on three so far and quite enjoying the liberation to be honest) so I had to use the shitty webcam on my overpriced Carrie Bradshaw machine.

You know, say what you will about Jedward but personally I just can't hate the fuckers. In fact right across the room from me now is. . .

Picture_3.png

Apologies (or not) for the poor quality of the image, my phone died and I'm flat out refusing to buy another one this year (I'm on three so far and quite enjoying the liberation to be honest) so I had to use the shitty webcam on my overpriced Carrie Bradshaw machine.

K what?

Not hating them is one thing but having a poster of them... words fail me.

• 1 month later...

World domination begins. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYkIBh90qWE

Unlikely. The host spoke w/ some lady from the crowd that ran a marathon before acknowledging they existed. I think it's more likely they just showed up in the crowd and the producers put them upfront b/c of their hair.

That clip also shattered my illusion/hope that one was named Jed.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...