Hondo's Bar

Music Roulette

MetalHeart

Not much war, not that many men either

Kenickie - Nightlife

Holy fuck! That's hardcore. Kenickie were the best. By any chance do you have "Skillex"?

You couldn't get that fucking thing offa my well-futuristic three disc changer (after about it year it became a two disc changer and then spend the last of it's days as a double, then single tape deck) stereo back in good ol' '95.

Nice.

I knew I was onto a good thing with 866.

Holy fuck! That's hardcore. Kenickie were the best. By any chance do you have "Skillex"?

You couldn't get that fucking thing offa my well-futuristic three disc changer (after about it year it became a two disc changer and then spend the last of it's days as a double, then single tape deck) stereo back in good ol' '95.

Nice.

I knew I was onto a good thing with 866.

I've just got some live recordings, recordings you may be interested in, mostly BBC session stuff, the Pirate Bay has them, those and some other random album that I will by dipping my internet straw in tonight. I also have I Would Fix You on CD single and I've really meant to rip it to my PC for the past couple of months, but as I'm getting older and weaker, and lifting CDs isn't as easy as it used to be.

T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

D, to tha E, to tha L-I-S--

Oh hello, I didn't see you there. My name's Skeeter, but you can call me daddy. Haha

When I'm not bobbing away to that irrepresible fergie's latest album, I'm fighting. Now 'What does that mean for me?' you may ask, but I'm here to tell you. I'm currently campaigning(I'd use the term 'fighting', but it's such an ugly word) for moderator status of Hondos Fight Club and I need your help. Y'see, there's a man who says fluffball polls about who's had more underaged arse between Iron Man & the Green Lantern are a pulsing underbelly to rich cultural statements, but won't allow fisting. Now a few of you may ask, 'But Skeet, how do we fight without fists?' and that's a damned good question Timmy. Where would we be without fists? How would conflicts be settled? How else would a man satisfy my mother?*

I think as a society, we need fists, fisting, and any other verb or noun involving knuckles. We can grow as a nation under the principles of Fisting, but not while certain people can't stand to see them in Fight Club. There's two sides to every story though, so let's see what Arc has to say about this:

That's what i thought. Help me help you all, by voting for me, Skeeter, come election day. Not only do I promise to make FC a fistier place, but additionally, drunk with the flavour of my own power** I will witchhunt one significant member of this board to his or her cyber-grave in 2007. It could be anyone, so feel free to make a few requests. Remember now, that's SKEETER. Not Jesus or SKETR. Skeeter: For a better tomorrow, today.

*Before she died of course, god rest her soul :benny:

**Drunkenness may or may not be 100% power- the exact mix really can't be anticipated, but chances are good that beer and/or nazi sympathy may be involved

***Seriously, I'm incredibly wasted(it's taken 5 good tries to get that word right) right now so if you find this inappropriate, take it down & PM me the quoted version- I'll be gunning for your mod-rights soon.

Yargh! I missed you! I'll rectify that in the nearness of time, in the mean time isn't it DoJ up now, or failing that can I nominate Lottie?

Haha you didn't miss me! and thanks for all the great tunes, yo!

and Lottie can be nominated! I'll put her up right after DoJ. Just make sure she wants to do it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...