Hondo's Bar

Music Roulette

MetalHeart

Alright, so you cat's are in the know:

Jont is now our man to request from! You guys have one week to request music off him, and I'll have you know, he has quite some taste in music. After the end of his week (or before...) Jont can pick someone else to pass the torch to.

Megaupload and You Send It are two very cool upload sites to put music up on. I'm not sure about MU, but YSI hosts files for a week or 100 dls; whichever comes first.

So let us know Jont what the max number is in your playlist so we can start getting delicious music offa you!

ach, forgot all about this.

I think those should all belong to metal heart for the moment, I haven't even sorted out a playlist yet, you don't know what numbers to pick from, it could be from 1 to 4 for all you know, happy fishing.

Tell you what, upload for those numbers now, and I'll match them tomorrow once I've got a decent playlist arranged. Unless you want me to select from all tracks, and Winamp tells me that that's eight days and seventeen hours worth of music, and a lot of that is music I've never actually head.

And thou shalt pick a number, as long as that number is no greater than One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty One,

One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Two,

One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Five is right out.