Hondo's Bar

tv show's you remember, but not really

scary stories around a camp fire?

I totally remember that show!

The only one i remember is the one where the guy cuts off a mouse/rats tail and it comes back for it and kills the guy i think. It could be a totally different show but I think it was scary stories around a campfire.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is the commercial I remember... and man o man did I want one of those outfits.

I had a bunch of the figures and Lord Dread's jet. however, I only saw the show like once or twice. In my area it came on at fucking 6AM on Sundays! What kind of cruel fuck programed that time slot? Anyway, I distinctly remember waking up early one Sunday and aiming my plane at the TV and exactly fuckall happening. Still a pretty cool concept and Lord Dread basically was the Borg prototype.

• 3 months later...

I remember this show from the early 90's I think. It was a teen drama with two girls who were friends, one was attractive and girly and lived with art loving (I think) mother and her tom boyish friend who lived with her huge Italian American family. Anybody wnat to put me out of my misery?

• 2 years later...

I vividly remember practically every show listed here, except for the weird euro ones.

Okay, I've got one.

I'm almost positive it was on Nickelodeon in the mid 80's, but I don't think my parents had cable then so I may be mistaken. All I remember is that there was a mannequin guy who would come to life if someone put a plaid taxi driver cap on his head, and I figure it took place in a department store after hours. It was live action.

What's frustrating is that I'm fairly certain I went on a quest for this show at some point before, but I don't remember if I was ever successful.

Mine was a power rangers like show, it was shot like a 3 camera sit-com usually in the lunch room of a school and then the main characters (there were 3 if memory serves) would go into some sort of matrixy virtual reality world where one became like an armored power ranger and another had a ship of some sort. I remember very few details.

Yeah, I had forgotten Super Human Samurai Syber-Squad existed until it popped after watching a string of related videos.

I know this one isn't it, but check this shit out. I have VERY vague memories of seeing this liiiiike one time probably. It may be the most cringey-awful of the Power Ranger clones.

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills

Archived