Hondo's Bar

Battle of the Animated Serieses

Acalis

Which is the best Animated TV Series?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no dilbert or ren and stimpy or drawn together or happy tree friends

I couldn't think of the rest off the top of my head, hence why I included the 'Other' choice, so people could still vote and then just mention any others I might've missed.

Ren and Stimpy (Season's 1 & 2) are awesome.

Simpsons up to about Series 10 are awesome, the new stuff is wishy washy to be honest, best recent ep was the one with Jack Bauer in it.

Family Guy - Brilliant, consistently funny

American Dad - Just like family guy, if only slightly inferior.

What a fucking hard choice!

Also missing is Rocko's Modern Life which was class

Simpsons up to about Series 10 are awesome, the new stuff is wishy washy to be honest, best recent ep was the one with Jack Bauer in it.

Family Guy - Brilliant, consistently funny

American Dad - Just like family guy, if only slightly inferior.

What a fucking hard choice!

My thoughts exactly.

The first 10 season of the Simpsons are essential to any fan of comedy/animation. That's all I'm planning to buy of this series to own on DVD. And meaby the Movie if it's good.

Same thing with the first 4 or 5 seasons of South Park. Brilliant!

And DoJ is right. Where the fuck is Happy Tree Friends?

No love for Homer? HEATHEN!!!!! :FHD:

Naah it's cool, hey, "to each our own" I always say.

i like the simpsons a lot, but i think at this stage, its a little too drawn out and its trying to borrow a little to much from family guys off the wall-ness, its trying to be something the simpsons never was, and for that my love of it is waning a little, and dilbert always has been my favorite cartoon show, it was just amazingly funny in my opinion

and sof, i agree, rockos modern life was amazing, that show is way underrated

Nickelodeon had some awesome animation shows...

Aargh Real Monsters was good too.

I think the simpsons in recent years has sucked compared to the rest of them as they were obviously holding back the better material for the Movie, which looks like isn't going to be the only one.

I own both seasons of American Dad, and i really enjoyed it, Stan Smith's character is so funny, but hey each to their own.

I'm leaning toward the simpsons to be honest, cos the 1st 10 series are awesome, and i own 1-9 on DVD!!!

if anything this should've been made in the animation forum anyway... its not exactly a fight club thread

My thoughts as well, but I didn't make this thread,so... *shrugs*

I didn't know where to post it, I figured this place SEEMED appropriate, but if another is better, then by all means move it. So long as it exists and people are responding to it, where it is place means very little to me.

Archived