Hondo's Bar

Quiznos vs Subway

crimsonfire

Crimsonfire can't make polls...  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you haven't eaten at Quizno's, your a fool to vote for Subway. If you have eaten at Quizno's, you're certainly not going to vote for Subway. Lycaon is absolutely correct, with large sandwich exceeding $11, it ain't cheap, but there's no comparison.

I've eaten in both, and far be it from me to reject the opinion you're trying to push as fact, i prefer subway, i find quiznos too expensive and far too frugal.

I don't like their bread either so it forces me to go for wraps, which just don't fill me up like honey oat from subway does.

Really depends on the franchise. Being a connisuer on both sides of the counter of Subway, there are stores that produce some of the finest i've seen(maybe less so now that i'm not there, natch) and stores that should be closed down fucking immediately. Head office regulates quality, price & general standards, but speaking from experience the assesers are usually desgnated areas, so they see the same stores every month, and if you develop a rapport, they're easy to persuade to turn a blind eye. Haven't tried quiznos, they market themselves as a gourmet version of subway but having looked at the menu the only thing upper-crust is the price.

I finally ate Quiznos a couple years ago after having being told that I haven't lived until I did and I liked it. I liked it so much that that was all I ate for a while afterwards. But then I just got sick of it (or was just going broke) and I switched back to Subway. I vote Subway.

Quiznos chicken cabo sub was bland as hell, but their beef brisket was damn good. They jacked up my order alot too so they didnt win me over.

Subway may be more commercialized and all, lacking the mom n pop feel, but they sure do have a great double turkey on wheat bread sub!

subway it is

I can't choose. I Love them both.

Plus I think they are both different sandwiches in my opinion.

The way I like my sandwiches at subway are different than at quiznos.

I like my subways wiches cold. NOT TOASTED with the works.

at quiznos, I'll have the hot sandwiches... CHICKEN CARBONARA... :sad:

Even when i go to subway I dont get anything toasted. I used to but then i realised it doesnt really make a whole lot of difference to the taste.

I like getting my subway toasted, mostly because the nearest subway to my work is about 7-8 minutes walk and if its not toasted, it goes soggy and cold by the time i get back, there isn't too much of a taste difference, but its most definitely a texture difference...

With quiznos, i do love the chicken and bacon mesquite wrap, but it bugs the shit out of me that whenever i ask for it not to be toasted, im looked at like i have ten heads and like i've just commited a gigantic blaspemy, truth is when they toast their wraps the wrap just crumbles to shit...

Archived