Hondo's Bar

Secret Invasion

The NZA

Secret Invasion  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1221258610.jpg

indeed.

marvel's obama campaign sabotage shows they'll truly stop at nothing to see Colbert win this election. scoundrels.

the issue was great for doing what we'd all figured - bringing the Avengers back together, sort of - and the event, in a watchmen-like sense is large enough to ask the gov't to make a deus ex of a pass after the event for non-registered avengers, or something, is still my guess. Should be fun seeing the final battle play out in the remaining 2 issues.

also, it'll be remembered as the event that brought Fury back, which is nothing but good.

You misunderstand me. I'm saying that working in a mask and without accountability is a childhood fucking fantasy, and the people taking offense to registration by rights should be the same people working high-responsibility jobs like CEOs or *cough* FIREMEN saying 'FUCK YOU FACISTS!' and punching their superiors in the face when asked to take a drug test or fill out insurance paperwork.

And by proxy though yes, I was saying that it was a cool event.

Archived