Hondo's Bar

William Shatner Vs Adam West

William Shatner Vs Adam West  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Low ratings doesn't equal a bad show *cough*Arrested Development*cough*

This is true, a fact I'd debate more if not for the fact that I wasn't even made aware of Firefly until it was on DVD. Even still, Boston Legal has almost no advertising outside of whatever network it is that plays host to it. And there's like, a billion other law shows to watch.

This is true, a fact I'd debate more if not for the fact that I wasn't even made aware of Firefly until it was on DVD. Even still, Boston Legal has almost no advertising outside of whatever network it is that plays host to it. And there's like, a billion other law shows to watch.

Yes but Boston Legal is actually good.

I went for Adam West FTW. Except with Kirk vs Batman cos what idiot is gonna say a batarang is a match for a phaser??

Mayor Adam West has to be the funniest character in Family Guy and among the funniest in all animated series....ever. Well excluding maybe Drawn Together which apart from me and doj gets no love from anybody here.

"Oh well its a good things shes a figment of my imagination"

If you have any doubts about how badass Adam West is you NEED to go out there and buy his book "Back To The Batcave". The man is the ultimate poonhound. He even balled Natalie Wood for Chrissakes.

Kirk was a woman-lover but Shatz is a woman-drowner. Oh wait..no..it was an "accidental drowning". Dirty, Dirty Shatz.

How is it that I exist on the opposite end of the Star Trek spectrum but think Shatner'd kick Adam West's Arse? The man is known for two things. Kicking arse and chasing tail, either way he goes in dry.

We down under dogs dig Drawn together Crimson :D "Oh no it's a tumour" is a frequently stated random statement in our home.

Although im not certain Dr Steve does......

Or does he?

shatner is the only thing keeping it going

Do you think that and actually watch the show. James Spader (my casting pick to play 2track in either Hondo's: The Movie or Hondo's: The Sitcom) kicks ass in it, and regular and recurring cast in a great ensemble.

And there's like, a billion other law shows to watch.

There's a billion Medical shows to watch, doesn't mean House and Scrubs aren't worth watching (last Scrubs on NBC aired last night, next and final season will be on ABC). BL is the only legal show I know of that's worth watching, and it's precisely for the way it DOESN'T resemble other legal shows.

I'm sorry, Spader is great but the ensemble cast can't pull it off without a Denny Crane character to play off of. Sorry again, but I feel that not even Murphy Brown, Odo, or even the great Dr. Daniel Jackson can keep the show afloat without Kirk. You at least have to admit that the best part of the show is when Spader and Shatner are smoking cigars on the balcony at the end of the episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived