Hondo's Bar

Letters to the editor

The NZA

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, few things:

1) when did KOS say he wasnt coming back? no one's answered me on this, or why. I genuinely want the guy back around, and if you dont feel like publicly saying it, just PM me then, he's missed.

2) Im behind on the Town Square thing since i left earlier; i didnt say people's modships are forfeit when they leave. I dont recall ever saying that, actually.

3) yes, i do leave people on some forums as a legacy thing to have their name on the door, especially if they helped found the place. I might trim a few back but some are gonna stay on for their efforts.

But! if you've got noms for better/more active mods you think could help out anywhere, as ever, im all ears man, let's hear em!

I thought so too, but that's the 2nd time between SOF & Nanno that theyve said he's never coming back, as if he'd resolved it in anger or something else. i always thought the possibility was there, just like with LeakyBucket or anyone else.

at that, i need to find Jont and lottie both.

Tip Jar link's no good? Ill go check on that. And yeah, i stopped doing member fundraising/drives when i was hired on, haven't done them since really. There was enough extra from the T-shirt project to keep us going for 2 months, but otherwise, its mostly just been me, so i left my name onna door. When we get donors again, ill likely update that page, though.

just so happy when people check the other pages on that taskbar.

Tip Jar link's no good? Ill go check on that. And yeah, i stopped doing member fundraising/drives when i was hired on, haven't done them since really. There was enough extra from the T-shirt project to keep us going for 2 months, but otherwise, its mostly just been me, so i left my name onna door. When we get donors again, ill likely update that page, though.

just so happy when people check the other pages on that taskbar.

The link is good, its just out of date, and I was wondering if that practice of sponsorship was still an option.

im saying this last post of you coming in and crying you've been stripped of abilities id thought you'd forfeit to begin with

I know it was in reply to sigs bitching, but when said in that context it's implied if you leave your modship ability is forfeited. Where as the only person here with the ability to add/remove modship is you.

Last time i spoke to Dave last year, a year to the day i'd say, he told me he doesn't think he'll ever be back, i was trying to get him back even to stay in touch. It wasn't an anger thing just think maybe he'd too much other stuff going on, but it seemed an indefinite time frame from what he said to me.

And i appreciate the sentiment about keeping people like KoS's name on the board, hell he brought me in, and i'd like to think i've helped in my own way found this place, hell you even stole our name! Still waiting on those royalties, its just about consistency, people get jacked off and leave in a fit get stripped, people who are legends fuck off and aren't, yes i appreciate their "status" on the board, but it does look a little inconsistent is all i'm saying. But a review of modships should be undertaken imo.

was making the point that not only did i not think he'd notice the 1-day lapse of pinning, i didnt think he'd care. i was clearly wrong on both fronts, but not to imply leaving strips your entire modship, it takes a violation of policy to do that, usually.

ill review the mods, but yeah, post any suggestions that come to you. as for Dave, ill get him back on one day, fear not. Meantime, we should get his brother back about.

ps cmon now, you & dave stole the name from TulipO using it at preacher's, who stole it from the book, Preacher, which stole it from a John Wayne movie so really im just keeping the circle going!

was making the point that not only did i not think he'd notice the 1-day lapse of pinning, i didnt think he'd care. i was clearly wrong on both fronts, but not to imply leaving strips your entire modship, it takes a violation of policy to do that, usually.

ill review the mods, but yeah, post any suggestions that come to you. as for Dave, ill get him back on one day, fear not. Meantime, we should get his brother back about.

ps cmon now, you & dave stole the name from TulipO using it at preacher's, who stole it from the book, Preacher, which stole it from a John Wayne movie so really im just keeping the circle going!

its just the way it read to me, again, i know you weren't expecting sig's reaction the way he did an all.

We just nicked it from Preacher to be honest, not Preachers, which i wasn't even a member on.

Yeah its unfortunate about Dave, as he was a pillar of the boards, now if we can get Jont back its one half which is better than none!

its just the way it read to me, again, i know you weren't expecting sig's reaction the way he did an all.

We just nicked it from Preacher to be honest, not Preachers, which i wasn't even a member on.

Yeah its unfortunate about Dave, as he was a pillar of the boards, now if we can get Jont back its one half which is better than none!

definately, him and lottie

Archived