Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

An excerpt from Neil's Journal:

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2005/06/...ay-thoughts.asp

Right. They've just told me that I now have to say something about both of them in my journal for Father's Day. So I shall. Maddy's ability to sing the "lonely I am so lonely" song over and over and over in a quavery and unsettling chipmonk voice this morning would by now be starting to drive Holly slowly mad, were it not for Holly's placid and sensible nature, aided by her incredibly thick dreadlocks which help to mute the sound. ("Dad! What a horrible thing to say!" says one daughter. "Lonely, I am soooo looonely. Iiii have nobodyyyyyy. Foooooor my oooooooooooown," says the other daughter, sounding like she has swallowed several singing chipmonks. I shall not identify which daughter said which thing, leaving it as a task for the reader to puzzle it out.)

("When we said you had to write something lovely about us, that wasn't quite what we meant," they just pointed out together, reading this over my shoulder as I type.)

(And they've gone off together to make me a cup of tea, so while they aren't looking over my shoulder I shall take this opportunity to say that I consider myself the most fortunate of men to have such astonishing children. And that Holly's dreads really look cool, and Maddy is hilarious. God, I love being a father.)

Ah well -- we'll figure something out for us to do tonight that will be fun for everyone.

He is such a cute man! I wish he was my friend :D lol

Last December I spent 12 hours at baptist for them to tell me that everyone has what I'm feeling but I'm just aware of it. I'm thinking that most people must be completely numb cause that shit hurts. I'm gonna go see my cardio dr. as ASAP though.

I'm gonna sleep 4 hours now and Javier is gonna be upset that I didn't go to sleep when I said I would. He'll get over it! :D

haha, that's awesome

music_luducris.gif

I'm from the school of hard knocks, sneak peeks and low blows

Where X's mark spots and kitchens mark O's

Where love is gon' getcha and hate is gon' snitch ya

And fingers squeeze triggers like boa constrictors

It's the, Mr. Luda, Jada and Nas

And our bullets give you a deep tissue massage

So hear a song and dance while I make these ends

You never stood half a chance like Siamese Twins

AHHH - THEY SHOOTIN, look in the barrel

Then he made the front page of the Miami Herald