Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Mr. Custer should hop on AIM. Because, of course, that's the cool thing to do

Lessons can be learned, opening your eyes to a new way of doing things and a new lifestyle. It's time to stop running and face the inevitable changes. Once you do, your life will take a positive direction.

Virgooooooooooooo

I awaken this morning to Sarah clanging around in the bathroom! I then hear the shower cut on and I know that Solara's in there with her! Solara doesn't take a shower with her, she's just is in there on her bouncer! Always jumping at the chance to scare Sarah, I sneek into the bathroom, Batman style, and snatch Solara from the bouncer and go back to the room! I then wait for Sarah to pull back the shower curtain and get the scare of her life!! Heh heh... say it with me Solara, "Daddy's a ninja"!

Yahoo Entertainment - AP - Sun Jul 3, 5:42 PM ET

"Due to a serious of unfortunate events, Christian Bale will unfortunately have to pull out of the next installment of the Batman Movie Series. Replacing him will be a turn for the unexpected.....

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

...heh.

Edited by MetalHeart