Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Vice City for PS2 kicks ass. Missions are great and Just randomly causing havoc is even better. Got bored and took an assault rifle and MC-60 up to the top of a parking garage. Picked off bystanders, cops, FBI, undercover, 2 police choppers and countless civilian cars Before I finally ran outta ammo and Charged out fo the building Guns blazing into a Shredding hail of gunfire.

Still was one warning light short of a full scale cop rampage, wonder if that last one gets the military involved?

:D

"i fucking hate adam... i fucking hate his ass... i swear, i fucking hate his ass."- me

"no, you guys are gonna be married in like a year." - scott e.

"uggh... he's such a fucking asshole... i swear, i fucking hate his ass.." -me

"then i better not see you on the cover with him next year." - scott e.

"don't worry, i hate his fucking ass... i swear, i fucking hate his ass..." - me

"right, just you watch." - scott e.

"he's such an asshole. i fucking hate him. i swear, i fucking hate his ass..." - me

"haha, he's a good guy." - scott e.

"whatever. i fucking hate him... seriously hate the guy... i swear, i fucking hate his ass..." - me

see people shouldn't really listen to bullshit that other people dish out because in reality that is exactly what it is total B.S. I worry that sometimes we might take things too seriously and too personal. Physics is all about balance in nature and so is a whole bunch of other theories out there. Yet we don't really attempt to listen to them. Oh well the stress levels are always rising over here.

Can't believe i gotta get up in 2 hours to go back to work, when i just finished planning now. so this job really is 24/7. when's our next vacation? :D