Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

"Do you have any questions, Mr. Custer?"

"Yes, I was wondering....just how much does this position pay, with my experience?"

"We believe we offer very competitive wages."

"That..that's good. So what would a ballpark range be, hourly?"

"Starting out, it would be around six, maybe seven dollars."

"..who are you 'competing' with, migrant workers?"

:mexican:

Wow....dan's seething hatred of idealism actually did something interesting, was pretty damn cool, hope to see more of it.

But ya know...from this moral highground, ya cant help but pity those who shoot so low theyre complacent with finding nothing... :D

haha had to throw that in to instigate another attack. People ff you want Junker to hang around the battle raps, go in there & tell him to turn the other cheek, he'll spit on your mother's grave but he'll do it with style

just downloaded a nas track... pretty cool... imma be homie-g-fied in a while... thanks to nick of course

this week sucks... so much shit to do... i was supposed to go to class at 630... key word supposed to

now im just hungry... im always hungry... i want torilla chips... go figure, there ain't any more

i should be doing my government reading, but of course, im slacking... damn, this is my guilty pleasure

Guest Yahve

well its 643 in hte morning and im calling out sick for hte 1st time. My mind is utter garbage and driving is not up on the available skills list. Thissis one of those rock bottom mornings. I know what I need to get done to make it all better, but I dont have the energy to do so. Where to get that initial hit? I'm sitting on the floor cross legged on a laptop just typing away, hoping that maybe soemthing my fingers write will illumnate me. Clear away the cobwebs and let some light in so to speak. Whining is so degrading, I'll keep it to the internet where no one reads it so it shd be fine. There must be a venting point, else bottling up wld cause me to split in two and go psychotic.

Dry mouth, splitting tension headache, astronomical bills that arent being helped out by my skipping work. .. and yes being on everyone's low priority queue.

Fuck it. Must learn not to care. nothing matters. Why be the only one worrying about shit. Fuck it. Indifference is the road to success, so be it.

Guest Yahve

just spent 90 mins at the tennis courts, im going to lose another 5 pounds of fat in SB even if it kills me.

Sound body, the mind will follow.

I want a button on my computer that, when depressed, has the target

on the screen held down and fucked in the gall bladder by nymphomaniac

suicide lepers who are quite prepared to leave their green suppurating

cocks broken off in the wound.

I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

LEPERS.  SORES.  WOUND-COCKS.  NOW.

-- aaaarrrr

Warren Ellis: a man with vision.

The perfect set up to check if the dudes (girls) honest:

1. Set up a screenname on AIM

2. Talk to him(her) when (s)he gets online

3. Make him(her) think (s)he knows you from school

4. Ask him if hes(shes) seeing anyone (The ultimate test..chances are (s)he'll say now cause thier LIARS

5. Tell him(her) your fine and you want him(her)

6. Make him(her) meet you at Dolphin Mall at the D&B side mall entrance at a certain time

7. Get there before that time and wait upstairs overlooking the mall entrance. (Optional) Bring a friend

8. Laugh your ass off when you see them waiting and looking around like assholes.

9. Treat yourself to Fridays for a job well done.

10. Tell that person to fuck off when they call you later to see what your up to.

:D

"Yo...Rumor has it, "The Blueprint" classic

Couldn't even be stopped by Bin Laden

So September 11th marks the era,

forever

of a revolutionary

Jay Guevera..."

- Jay-Z, "The Bounce"

You have to hear that one flow to appreciate it..damn that's tight. :D

We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthly, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and quiet whispering of the leaves in the Weeping Willow overhead added the final

touch to the most romantic scene.

We lay there, both naked, I knew I had to have her and have her now. Without a word being spoken, I managed to move myself to a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this was what she had been waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ.

As sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind-blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out until the moment we had been both waiting for was upon us. As it did we rolled together in the now damp grass. As the last deep orange glow of the long set sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, as we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace, I kissed her long and loving and whispered how good she had been, she tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear and whispered: "Baaaa", then re-joined the flock.