Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

You know... God sometimes sends us little messages that we, as idiots, don't catch until it's too late.

Today I realized... I am not made for Miami, FL summers.  Why am I the only Latino who can't walk around in 90+ degree humid ass weather without bursting into gallons of sweat within 10 steps?

I think I'll move to N. Carolina.

BIo quiz wassa breeze. phew ! Finished lab report in half an hour just before class then had to practically run accross to campus. Get to the building and see ppl strolling ever so casually in. Do I worry too much??

I wonder, if ppl become unhappy in relationships becasue they end up consuming each other by becoming to meshed in...then would it be a smart move to be with somone who's foundational mesh is so different from yours that you could never become one, never consume each other?

Just a thought  :D

Hey wait a minute, when did I become the triumvirate's biatch?! :hmph:

The titles never last long anyway, suggestions for new title's:

Lone Voice in the Wilderness

U-boat Captain

The Big Fella

Daywalker

Iron Man flies into a wall

Al Pacino's Butt Double

Ogami Itto (I definitely want that one :approve: )

Bad Mother Fucker of the Triumvirate

What the world needs is more people that think.  Nobody is altogether stupid but a huge percentage of people simply choose not to think.  An overwhelming majority of the world's problems exist due to a lack of people who think, the rest are just random tornadoes and stuff.

"Which is the most universal human characteristic?  Fear or laziness?

-Waking Life

Well, here comes another drunken post by yours truly, didn't even mean to drink tonight, but hey, it was pretty random...  seemed like a good idea at the time...  

"Auschweitz, the meaning of pain, they way that I want to you die!"

"Angel of death!

Monarch to the kingdom of the dead!"

Ya know, slayer is a pretty damned good band if you treat their lyrics like you treat a bad horror movie.

:ill:  :D

argh.... damn near 6 in the morning... must drink water.... must not get hangover....  errr.... whats in the dvd player?... "whose afraid of virginia woolf,"... awesome, I kind of feel like watching it anyways.  It'll keep me entertained 'till I sleep....  "What, a, dum-P!"

"Now that we're through with humiliate the host ... and we don't want to play hump he hostess yet... how about a little round of get the guests?"

:ill: :D

DA...you are such a cunt sometimes, but youre still a trip to have around.

:D ..cunt.

On an unrelated note, why do i get the feelin Junker fell back into alcoholism just in time for his new board abilities...?  :wineo:

First i gotta show up to clock in, now i gotta clock out? You want a lil dance with that too? I'm in the prime of my life, investing years i cant get back in service to your company, who in turn pays me as lil as the state allows sometimes.  There's no honor here, its a business transaction, between m'self - a great individual with potential higher than your money-grubbing organization can imagine - and your department, which is so far below me, its an honor I even show up.

So cmon, just gimme my money!

::pick up phone::

"Hey, danny, what's one of those movies you're always telling me to see?"

"Huh? Umm, pretty hard just off the top of my head all of a sudden.... I dunno... Have you seen Being John malchovich?"

"Uh, no.... how about Oceans 11?"

"Never seen it, but I heard it was gre..."

"Is it out on video?"

"I beleive so."

"Thanks, bye."

Notice how this person got no actual advice from me... I have a feeling that these odd, random phone calls are just a clever ploy to waste my cell phone minutes.