Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

26402242_37e00a8abb.jpg
Ninja storm trooper

I have two things to say to this:

1) The first and only rule of Blargh is

**YOU MAY NOT REPLY TO OTHER POSTS**

every post must be random, no connection at all to the previous.

Read it over a few times. Make a flash card. Study it. Absorb it. Retain it. Do whatever it takes, but stop replying.

2) That is not a Ninja storm trooper. It's a Samurai Storm Trooper. There's a difference.

Ellis, you harsh bastard.

The little girl sat crying on the park bench, clutching a pink backpack with an envelope sticking out of it. I sat next to her, phone in my hand. "Are you lost?"

"No. My mummy and daddy died and I have to live with Grandma who hates me so I'm running away."

"Oh, honey," I said. "I'm so sorry about your parents."

"Grandma makes me do horrible things and when I complain she makes me read the note mummy and daddy left me before they died."

She gave me the envelope. The note inside read:

"You made us do this."

Sometimes, like lack the faith that Prince is what I really need to start my day. I look at my mp3 playlist and grudge. With wanning trust, I click away on Purple Rain. As the opening organ to Let's Go Crazy begins, and I hear Prince declare to me Dearly Beloved, we are gather here to get through this thing call life, electric word, 'life', it means 'forever' and that's a mightly long time, but I'm here to tell you there's soemthign else...the Afterworld! I know it's waht I need to start my day.

That's when I know everything is gonna be alright. Cause in this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life you're on your own. And if the elevator tries to break me down, I go crazy.

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Bukkakke)

Jump to: navigation, search

For the Japanese noodle preparation method, see soba.

Bukkake is a group sex practice wherein a series of people take turns ejaculating onto someone. There can be strong overtones of erotic humiliation in this practice. Various styles exist, but a common form of bukkake seen in such publications will involve a woman or man sitting, lying down, or kneeling while men (or functional transsexuals) approach to masturbate until they ejaculate on her/his body, primarily on the face or in the mouth. The semen is left on the face as another man repeats the routine.

An emerging form of Bukkake (Reverse Bukkake) involves female ejaculation instead of male ejaculation.

My friend calls me and requested that I call him back in five minutes acting as if I wanna bang him tonight. He said he wanted to make the chick he was with jealous due to some bullshit she did. whatever,

I called him cuz I thought it'd be funny.

I am such a pervert. He couldn't stop laughing.

He just called me back.

His little ploy worked it seemed.

according to Vaughn of Y: The Last Man, "after death in the (isreali) family, its tradition to refer to the next child only by a nickname, so that the angel of death wont be able to find you when he comes looking for your soul."

Shit, that's cool.