Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

man, my gym is playing the gayest techno music ive ever heard this week.

i love quality experimental shit: orbital, underworld, chicane, some ministry of sound, fluke, all that older shit. but mediocre house, bad sampling over bad synthesis that's not even on par with MTV Music Generator (the old obscure PS1 game), its hardly forgivable.

i was trying to do curls, and they played this one, no shit here, it was synths over a squeaky toy, or a rubber ducky or some shit. that was the main "instrument". they followed that with this epic piece that just went "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!?" and then "TIME TIME TIME WOO WOO WOO WOOO WOO WOO" and imagine bass on every time or woo and that's the fucking song, alternating that for like 5 minutes.

followed by the rubber fucking ducky song again. i wanted to ask the fat chick who runs the place what CD it was so i could start some hate mail, but its too much effort and id hate to be the one guy who gives whoever the fuck "composed" that phonographic feces any actual attention.

God what sort of person gets worked up over a sexy sig file. Probably the same sort of person who takes said image into Fireworks, crops out the text and enlarges it to a full screen version that they can watch on their TV.

Or so they say!