Hondo's Bar

Fan trailers & projects

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet baby Moses on the river! My memory may be playing me false, but I'd put dollars to pesos that 10 minutes was better than the last two Punisher films combined.

No, you're correct in that. The best thing is it's not trying to be like the comics, but it has my favorite take on the Punisher (that would be the one that's actually a character) and it's timely because that version is pretty much the one in the comics currently.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IM V Hulk was some good animation. Post credit scene was the best thing though. Lighting was great in that opening shot with the ant.

Batman v Supes 1949 was some interesting editing. Amazing how Gotham and Metropolis look so much like the Hollywood hills. I thought it was funny how they're talking about Supes being the most dangerous thing since the nuclear bomb over footage of him pushing a car off a cliff. One levels an entire city while the other does what a 12-yr-old could do to a car parked in neutral. Dig the logo mash-up though. I'd buy that tee.