Hondo's Bar

Classic toy commercials

Thelogan

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but nothing else seems appropriate (except maybe Crap Shack).

Same rules as the Cartoon intro's thread.

ONE per post.

Age does not matter.

I'm starting with one that still periodically pops into my head.

WIN

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I got that thing for Christmas one year... After opening all the presents under the tree, my parents told me Santa had left a last minute present up in my room. There on my bed lay CASTLE GREYSKULL!

Edited by Benz

I had all of those Aliens toys except Bishop (who looks suspiciously like Max Headroom).

That's not even a defect, that's just accurate.

This add is fucking psychotic. I fear the kids doing the voice, especially the girl doing Rogue. She knows far too many things for a girl her apparent age. Also, what kid has a fucking building playset just sitting around. It's insulting enough that toy commercials just think kids have stacks of transparent blocks or fake foam bricks sitting around to knock over with shitty little missiles they're going to lose in less than a week.

...This add is fucking psychotic. I fear the kids doing the voice, especially the girl doing Rogue. She knows far too many things for a girl her apparent age.

Even scarier, I think it was the same kid doing all the X-Men voices. Edited by Mr. Hakujin
she HAS always had trouble w/ men though.

• 3 months later...