Hondo's Bar

Silent Bob's site - Pimpin' My Work

Silent Bob

Could. I actually tried that early on, but had a lot of problems. Guess the whole process needs an overhaul. It would REALLY be nice if I didn't have to use but one program. :mischievous:

By the way, thanks for signing the guestbook, Yahve. 'ppreciate it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem :D

Have u tried downloading blambot's fonts? They have a pretty good collection, some of which I use here at DD ( in the switch to dreamweaver it killed my font setup but ill get them going again ) check out their speech bubble tutorial here.

happy scanning :D

Heyhey, it's parody, right? In parody you hafta change their names (I didn't even SAY their names) and their appearence...ok, so maybe I didn't change their appearence, but geez, if View Askew and co was to sue somebody everytime their characters appeared somewhere, there'd barely be any web-comics left out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, bein' semi-autobiographical, I've got no problem includin' this whole accident thing. I just don't know where I'll put it, yet. It certainly won't be anytime soon, because, geez, I haven't even been able to get any of the characters to CLASS yet! I'm gettin' there, I swear.

Welcome back SB, good to see ya alive and running around again. Keep us informed on the juicy details like periodic underware changes and mroe drunken rants :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I knew that...Keenspace's forums got trashed. It's back up now, though, but missing a few topics. Dunno why.

And glad you liked the Teal Smash thing. I was hopin' someone would comment on that! I worked damn hard on that fake-looking comic book shading. And that arm was taken straight from Frank Miller.