Hondo's Bar

Silent Bob's site - Pimpin' My Work

Silent Bob

Haha...nah, it was really cool, enjoyed those ones.

I noticed the topic thing, your "Escape From Lakeland" poll (amongst others) is gone, thats odd...here's to hopin for forum stability in the future. Were still solid but were one of the internet's premier hosts of red x's... ???

Good work again...hey where's Ruby's Angel been?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah, your odd forum's not the site's high point, but...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

serioulsy people, how many of us have webcomics? Ive been proposing to yahven that we should expand our "Comix" secion...i want it to be one of the purple tabs at the bottom. Id like to add Penny Aracade, Dork Tower, and Drawing the Line if we can code them to update properly. Not to take from Bob's website, but id like it to be seen in more places if he's ok with it.

Also, this needs to be added to his Sig somehow, as a working link to if anyone knows the proper HTML for that...

Test.gif

2T - as one of the head whoremongers of DD, i encourage :D ing, we're working on link banners for this site, but we like to help out our fellow board members - when youve a chance, if youve got a workin site goin, please make a thread in this forum linking to it/whoring it out, we'll add it to our links section, when we finish a proper one (hoepfully soon).

Howdy Signal08, you poor avatar-less being, welcome to the board! Make yourself at home, holler if you need anythin..and yeah, we agree, Silent Bob's work kicks ass, and therefore do what we can to whore it out.

He's been pretty regular with the strips lately too, and the quality's gotten better at the same time, ive been pretty impressed. :D

Youre right, i used to think the epic Final Fantasy type one would be cool too, some good material there & all.

Hope you dont mind me :D ing your images (PM me if ya do, i can just edit it off)...check out how wide the cast of characters has gotten over there, people!

back.jpg

Hells, that's just the students...there're also four teachers, two figure drawing models, a random tour guide, an insane robot, an internet girlfriend, the occasional zombie, and Michael Jackson. Oh yeah, and my mother.

Edited by Silent Bob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Somebody over at NewsAskew must read your stuff regularly to mention it everytime there's a ViewAskew reference. You should find out who it is? What if it's Kevin Smith, or Scott Moiser, or Jason Mewes? That would be cool. More likely it's actually soem lazy office intern.

When's Season 2 start? Didn't you get enough rest after the car crash?

Heh, naw, actually we usually inform them ourselves whenever we have a reference coming up. They like it, and it's a sneaky way to get us a nice surge of new hits. Though I have had a few other readers tell me they email NewsAskew about the references, too.

And Season 2 starts Monday, August 11th, so we'll only be down for two weeks or so (and we'll have concept art for the new stuff - new characters and such - going up daily, until then). We just need the downtime because we're putting together a few new features to the website, and need some time to complete them for the big..."unveiling".

Edited by Silent Bob