Hondo's Bar

How Have you NOT seen this movie!?! v. 4.0

How Have you NOT seen this movie!?! v. 4.0  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a simple enough poll: you vote for all the films you HAVE NOT seen!

Before you complain about a missing film from this list make sure you've voted on these other genre specific polls:

v 1.0 Potpourri

v 2.0 Science Fiction

v 3.0 Comedies

This go round its musicals, not a genre I'm too familiar with. So to come up with the choices I did some research on IDMB and AFI for the highest rated ones. I purposefully left out the Disney animated films. Yes, some Disney films straddle both the genres of animation and musical, but if you had to boil Lion King down to one genre it'd be animation. So I'll save those Disney films for another poll.

How did you manage to get through life w/out ever seeing Grease, Marry Poppins or Sound of Music? I loved Marry Poppins as a kid, but the other two I hate yet know almost every song from the films by heart. You simply learn through osmosis. I was never at a school dance that did NOT play either a song from GREASE or a fuckin' medley of songs from GREASE. And I dated a girl in highschool and another in college that was obsessed w/ SOM. Sadly I never made it past second base w/ either yet fuckin' Edelweiss will be in my head forever.

Lyrics | the Captain - Edelweiss lyrics

See, now you're recycling jokes. And we'd come so far *shakes head dissappointedly*

There's a recession on, muthafucka. Gotta cut corners wherever you can. And don't you have somewhere to go and not grow any chest or facial hair, sonny?

I've seen phantom, could've sworn I voted for the fact that I did...

You must've. There's 7 votes now and there were only 6 when I made that comment.

There's a recession on, muthafucka. Gotta cut corners wherever you can. And don't you have somewhere to go and not grow any chest or facial hair, sonny?

You've clearly never seen a picture of me, I rival Carlo Lund in the hair department. Besides, somebody who just made a list of must-see musicals doesn't get to question anyone's manliness.

Archived