Hondo's Bar

Awful figures

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...
9 Unessential X-Men figures

whats sad is, i recall wanting that Sugar-Man when i was trying to complete my Age of Apocalypse set.

ohdeargod! i feel ashamed that i can relate, but proud i never actually succumbed tot he temptation to buy him. actually i think Blink was the only one outta that series i ever bought/kept.

and the thomas the train voltron=awesome!

knowledge is power

yeah, i never got the point of the metal painted variants (fuck, even mcfarlane did that shit) but the obvious repaints were funny. they barely even changed Secret War Cap and US Agent in the day.

haku - you had blink? Im still trying to get x-man for fanboy reasons. i bought up the AOA line of apocalypse, cyc, wolvy, mags and sabretooth, think i still have them, heh.

knowledge is power

yeah, i never got the point of the metal painted variants (fuck, even mcfarlane did that shit) but the obvious repaints were funny. they barely even changed Secret War Cap and US Agent in the day.

haku - you had blink? Im still trying to get x-man for fanboy reasons. i bought up the AOA line of apocalypse, cyc, wolvy, mags and sabretooth, think i still have them, heh.

You mean this one?

Monster Armor Rogue? I don't remember that shit at all. Shameful. I've got my fair share of retarded figures. This fail pair comes to mind.

G.W. Bridge

61pGjmx3LVL.jpg, I know nothing about this guy and can't fathom why I got it. It may have been a hastily purchased gift from a relative that didn't know any better.

Random

Random.jpg

I wouldn't say the arm is exactly missile "blasting". It has a spring in it, and if you push the missile in and then quickly remove your finger, it will launch fall out slightly faster than gravity would have normally insisted upon.

holy shit, whenever id go to Toys R Us hoping to find a Cap, Thor or any other cool figure buried in the mess between firefighter Spider-Man and the WWF section, id always see Bridge, and this other one i totally forget his name, he's got the upper torso of a jackass and his lower torso's a tank or something. there'd be like a dozen of him, maybe psyclocke if you're lucky.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

3292323781_7f9acfabca.jpg

000_1341.jpg

monkey1.jpg

batman-wtf.jpg

WuQjITp18l90n66c9TF0AAC0o1_400.jpg

Hulk_penis.jpg

19.jpg

149vbd0.jpg

304186.jpg

BabyShaveThomas.jpg

slide_2685_37659_large.jpg

slide_2685_37684_large.jpg

3163944487_2aeaa43e3d.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ahh! It's the chimp and baby doll from Toy Story 3. Those two are sure to give a generation of children nightmares for a long time to come. That entire post is pretty much an epic accont of toy fail. Well done on photographing Jax's toy closet, Nick.

and i'm not even going to comment on that batman water gun. i see what you did there, custer.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...