• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So eh what do we think now

is jack the new MIB and Desmond Jacob?

2 week break now.

Hmm...how'd you get that theory? Is it because Jack

jumped off "Sawyer's boat"? I think he did that b/c he knew he couldn't leave the island. I don't think Jack trusts SmokeyLocke or is joining his camp in any way...but I could be proven wrong.

I am NOT digging the two week hiatus though. Blah.

^^Not sure. Ab Aeterno is re-running tonight I think. It's probably to make sure May (sweeps month) has new episodes every week...

Cos Flock says

You're with me now

and

its pretty obvious that Desmond was still alive and that Sayid didn't kill him

Just cuz FakeLocke said that doesn't make it true. And I agree Desmond is still a wildcard

he's not necessarily alive or even still on the island though

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's going down the road I thought it would but I think there'll be a big twist somewhere throwing everything out of whack.

I'd be astounded if

everybody leaves except Jack who becomes Jacob and that's it, becasue we've seen that coming for that last couple of weeks now. I'm expecting the unexpected.

OK, that was good. I mean, really good. I lost my shit when

Charlie & Claire

"remembered" each other. That was by far the most emotional moment of the finale for me.

I saw the final shot coming from a mile away, but it still didn't make it any less meaningful.

Christian's

little speech didn't really impress me, it was just vague enough yet felt a bit too heavy handed in making sure we (meaning the fans) all knew

sideways world wasn't just some "dream." Also the speech really only effected the sideways world and not the island world or "show proper" world.

Right?

Of course, there are still questions:

1. Why was Ben not ready to "move on"? Wanted to enjoy his life more w/ his new found sideways family???

2. Why only were only those characters in the church? Where was Eko, Ana Lucia, Walt, etc.?

3. Why didn't Jack turn into a smoke monster?

4. Who or what built the "plug" and the well it was in???

5. Is the explosion what created sideways world or wha???

PS.

Did anyone else receive a call from NZA during the finale or was I the only special geek that got that unbelievably mind blowing distraction honor? :FHD:

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
That darn NZA.

BTW what do you guys think it would be the worse end to Lost? My guess would have to be that: Nobody survived the plane crash, and everything that happened its just the dilussions of a dying Jack Shepherd :welcome:

Like i said, i saw this one coming from 100 miles away. Didnt like it at all. A shitty end to a shitty season. I had so much love for Lost. So much...

I dont give a shit if people tell me: dude, you didnt understand nothing! Fuck that. When im led to believe for more than 5 years that "Everything that happens, happens for a reason" and then when the time for answers come, everything is ambiguous and soud like the blabber from a drunk coke addict.

-"I saw my father a long time ago.... that was you? mmmm eerrr yeah." FUCK YOU

-"What is the light? The light is life, death, this table, my car, my fart... everything... " FUCK YOU

THIS end was the equivalent of seeing Jack wake up, turning around and tell kate: you know, i had the weirdess dream...

Another fine example of bad writing. Hey kids! Do you know what to do when you dug yourself into a hole?? Go al mystical and shit!! its like little prince, only 100 times worse. A question answered by another question and so and so... Darlton's moebius loop of bullshit!!

OK, that was good. I mean, really good. I lost my shit when

Charlie & Claire

"remembered" each other. That was by far the most emotional moment of the finale for me.

I saw the final shot coming from a mile away, but it still didn't make it any less meaningful.

Christian's

little speech didn't really impress me, it was just vague enough yet felt a bit too heavy handed in making sure we (meaning the fans) all knew

sideways world wasn't just some "dream." Also the speech really only effected the sideways world and not the island world or "show proper" world.

Right?

Of course, there are still questions:

1. Why was Ben not ready to "move on"? Wanted to enjoy his life more w/ his new found sideways family???

2. Why only were only those characters in the church? Where was Eko, Ana Lucia, Walt, etc.?

3. Why didn't Jack turn into a smoke monster?

4. Who or what built the "plug" and the well it was in???

5. Is the explosion what created sideways world or wha???

PS.

Did anyone else receive a call from NZA during the finale or was I the only special geek that got that unbelievably mind blowing distraction honor? :Duck Hunt:

So I finally saw it last night. While watching it I enjoyed it as an episode, but it really didn't live up to what I had hoped for for "the" finale. To be honest I think it was the worst season ending episode Lost has done. You find out a lot more in the build up to the finale then you do in the actual thing.

You never learn what exactly the island is, who created it, how Jacob had such powers, looking back now I was a bit dissapointed to be honest.

Edited by alive she cried

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who enjoyed Entertainment Weekly's website commentary of Doc Jensen & Dan Sniersen, they've FINALLY posted the last installment of their video commentary "Totally Lost." It covers the finale (so DO NOT click it unless you want spoilers--Nick.) and it's insightful, hilarious, and I highly recommend you check it out!

Click and scroll down to the end of the article for the video.

And here's a guy explaining all of LOST in 3 short minutes. Obviously. . .

Spoiler alert!!!

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
frickin' Internet connection and tripple posting BS

• 4 weeks later...

Co-Creator Damon Lindelof's Top 5 Most Hateful tweets about the LOST finale:

"Hey, douche! Instead of backpacking in Europe or whatever the fuck you're doing, how about you give me six years of my life back?"

"My very first tweet. I started this account just to let you know how disappointed I am in you."

"Has anyone accused you of being an emotional terrorist yet? And research these words: closure and actual explanations."

"You suck. Please don't ruin Star Trek by ending it in Klingon purgatory."

"You're a dirty liar. You never knew, you made it all up, you betrayed us all. You betrayed me and I hope you rot, motherfucker."

<b>

</b>