Hondo's Bar

SUPERHEAT!!!

Panch

d-wade.jpg

091127133101resized_Bosh.jpg

lebron-james.jpg

I know this news is old, but I've avoided making this thread for fear of jinxing this situation. Miami has been holdin' it's collective breath as we neared free agency since the end of the last season. The ultimate goal was re-signing Wade, but we want LeBron, too. Now that Wade has said he'll re-sign and Miami has gotten that second piece with Chris Bosh, will we see our very own 'Big Three' with the signing of LeBron James? I mean, this is BIG! Immediately we will see championships in Miami with this trifecta. Tomorrow we will find out...

Edited by Panch

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Between the heat, phins, and canes this has to be one of, if not the best offseason in the history of sports! Now excuse me while I go and drink in the tears of the rest of the NBA

I'm happy for the Heat fans. Watch out for bandwagoners. I'm still pretty confident about the original Big 3, Rondo, and now Jermaine O'Neal. But if we can't do the deed, than I'll be happy with the knowledge that Phil Jackson spooned with Kobe last night, holding him tightly as he cried and shuddered at this news. So long as LA gets beaten this year, I'll be happy.

I'm happy for the Heat fans. Watch out for bandwagoners. I'm still pretty confident about the original Big 3, Rondo, and now Jermaine O'Neal. But if we can't do the deed, than I'll be happy with the knowledge that Phil Jackson spooned with Kobe last night, holding him tightly as he cried and shuddered at this news. So long as LA gets beaten this year, I'll be happy.

You'll find out soon enough about Jermaine O'Neal. HAHAHA! Honestly, this isn't gonna be fair...

This is fucked up:

Yeah, it's fucked up, Panch. But I can't say I blame them. It happened with Brett Farve when he left Green Bay.

Like I said, I'm psyched for you guys. I'm not counting Boston out yet though. 1) Because I have faith in my team, and 2)Lebron, Bosh, and Wade have never had to share the glory before. On paper this looks amazing. Not to be a naysayer or anything, but they've never played as a team together before.

Like I said, I'm psyched for you guys. I'm not counting Boston out yet though. 1) Because I have faith in my team, and 2)Lebron, Bosh, and Wade have never had to share the glory before. On paper this looks amazing. Not to be a naysayer or anything, but they've never played as a team together before.

All_Star_Game_Basketb_Bonn_20100216160915_320_240.JPG

(look at little Rondo... :( heh)

amd_bosh-james_crop_340x234.jpg?1277701203

0707-Dwyane-Wade-3-Primaryt_20100707115351_660_320.JPG

dwayne-wade-lebron-james-chris-boshjpg-3e59def81427d69d_large.jpg

nba_team_usa1_sw_576.jpg

4650034375_9f581e18ed_b-480x341.jpg

No further players needed.

To quote Nate Robinson (Think/Hope he'll stay with the C's):

People talkin bad about lebron I dont know why. He is a man & he should be able to play where ever he wants. Ok the way he left could of been different, but he is a man & he can do what he wants!! Only GOD can judge him! Ball season is gone be live. WORDAAPP

again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

fap fap fap fap

:FHD:

oh and allow me to show you what pat did to the rest of the league: :D

I gotta give props to Lebron for this:

LeBron James Uses Star Power to Give Back During 'The Decision'

by Jade McCarthy on Jul 9, 2010 9:35:57 PM

So one day after the announcement, is it safe to say the 'Summer of LeBron' has come to a close?

Likely not considering all the talk still buzzing around the newest member of the Miami Heat.

Granted, I work for a sports network, but I don't believe for a second that mine was the only office echoing with strains of King James' primetime decision. Ridiculous, worthwhile, staged, glued to the television, preposterous ... I've heard it called all of the above and more. "LeBron's own version of National Signing Day" was also used to label Thursday night's frenzied event. And of course, the following question was posed: "Is Miami a shoo-in to win the championship?" Now there's a debate that will rage for months.

Miami's gain is, as we have all seen the images by now, Cleveland's loss. Burning the jersey is a little much. This is sports -- not oppression -- so please put the matches away.

Look, James was going to win anywhere he went -- financially speaking, that is. When it comes to rings, those victories will only be determined in the months and years to come. But Thursday night's news conference had another winner: the kids.

The Boys & Girls Club of America reportedly gained $2.5 million dollars during "The Decision". The University of Phoenix joined forces with James to provide scholarships to students trying to improve their lives. Were those announcements, in part, at the very end of the night's carefully orchestrated events? Yes. Do I hope people were still listening to hear it? Yes, again.

I have never met LeBron James, but I hope the charitable work he began and developed in Ohio continues there. I also hope it is work he will bring with him to Florida. And, I very much hope that it is not just money but time that James gives.

If you have ever seen a child's face when he or she walks onto the court, the sideline or the diamond for the first time, you know what I am speaking of. If you have seen the impact a so-called superstar's words and interaction can have, you understand further. Athletes, blessed by the way in which they make a living, are also blessed with the ability to give so much to future generations.

For as much business was conducted during that hour-long, prime-time special, James strikes me as one who works to give back. I hope I am right. And, I very much hope that giving keeps going.

I honestly missed that part and turned off the TV as soon as he said he was going to the Heat, but I'm glad someone reported on this.

Honestly, that's the only thing he coulda done to not look like such a douche during that ego soaked hour of 'The Decision'. I mean, I'm happier than a pig in shit about the outcome, but seriously... an hour? Doesn't matter now...

LEBRON JAMES IS ON THE MUTHA-

FUCKIN' MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHA

HAHAHaHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Panch

I forgot to post this while in momentary shock of "The Big Three" news, Hitler is pissed with LeBron's move to Miami. Really pissed.

Hmmm... There's two "Big Three"s now. The original in Boston, and the new one in Miami. Easy way to differentiate: "The Boston Three Party" and "The Miami Big Three" or Boston can just switch it up to 4, because Rondo's becoming that amazing.

Hmmm... There's two "Big Three"s now. The original in Boston, and the new one in Miami. Easy way to differentiate: "The Boston Three Party" and "The Miami Big Three" or Boston can just switch it up to 4, because Rondo's becoming that amazing.

The "Boston Three Party"...I like that. "The Miami Big Three" doesn't have a nice ring to it though. I'm a simple man and I'd settle on "The Miami H3AT" or, to simplify things further, nWo:

Seriously, they should just say fuck it and make that the new Miami Heat theme song.... that, or the

. Edited by Losifer

No, there's one Big Three and one SUPER Three.