Hondo's Bar

Welcome Back!

The NZA

Allow me to reintroduce myself; my name is HONDOS  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MALDRON-BOT: HUMAN, WHY IS THERE NO INDICATION OF NEW POSTS IN THE FORUM FOR THE VIDEO GAMES.

NZA; there's actually 2 image icons in front of new posts; one stands out & only shows on new shit, the other you gotta take a second to look down to the

MALDRON-BOT: THIS ANGERS ME FOR NONSENSICAL REASONS; I DEMAND TO BE MADE AWARE OF NEW POSTS ALSO BY FLYING CHINCHILLAS AT SUNSET, AND DO NOT SEE WHY THIS IS UNREASONABLE.

that's how that one played out in my head. glad i could help, though.

. . .glad you like it though, and yeah, keep up the suggestions.

is there no way to put a bar or somehow MORE CLEARLY separate pinned topics like on the old board? It's slightly bothersome online, but it's a major annoyance when I'm on my iPhone trying to scroll to most recent topics in a given forum...

again, though; there's not much i can do to create a border, as that was likely a feature requested in this board's version. best you can do is vote for topics that should be pinned vs those that shouldn't.

again, though; there's not much i can do to create a border, as that was likely a feature requested in this board's version. best you can do is vote for topics that should be pinned vs those that shouldn't.

I'm just gonna throw this out there and see what sticks to the wall.

Maybe, maybe there's a thread or two in Mystery Hondo's Theater 3000 that could be un-pinned at this point without hurting anyone's feelings. I'm not talking about reviews.

I prefer the pinned posts NOT having a visually separate region.

This new system makes me notice them more and more likely to post in them. Before, I just used to start browsing below the separation line.

Holy mudder o' God!, Does everything have to be ambiguous for you?

:2T:

Archived