13. Louis XIII feat. King T & Tha Alkaholiks

14. Enjoy The Night feat. Wiz Khalifa, David Banner & Brevi

15. Movie feat. Game, Crooked I & Slim The Mobster

16. I Came To Kill

17. Killer’s Remorse feat. B-Real, Bishop Lamont & Young D

18. 1983 Stringacapella

Ugo Ogugwa- Go and Cook

:troll:

I just watched Nicki Minaj's 'Beez In The Trap' video for the first time and gained an appreciation for the song I previously failed to see. I still don't really hear much to appreciate about it though.

Also, around 6:50 she explains WTF the title means.

On the other hand, why the fuck am I only finding out about this MIA joint now?!? Video and song are equally awesome.

jWL1b.jpg

Oh Haku, you're adorable/

MIA got my attention when she sampled The Clash...and then when she won that academy award half a decade ago. I haven't found much I've liked by her lately though.

This isn't me being all hipster and saying I liked her before she was cool, I liked her after she gained international fame.

I do not care for the solo musical stylings of Nicki Minaj. I do, however, find her easy on the eyes. Therefore your video is acceptable.

not to knock Minaj, cause really I do like a couple of her songs, but she always looked to me like she was there in Indiana Jones when they open the Ark and she closed her eyes JUSt in time, but still saw a small part and that blasted her face back a little...I dunno. Still hit it though.

• Upvote 1

yeah, that might be a +1, mortii

haku - whenever black urban people talk about stuff you don't follow, you don't have to watch shows like that! try urban dictionary or rap genius. also, trap used to mean the spot where drug dealers sell their goods & wares.

Slaughterhouse track listing leaked, but none of ya'll give a fuck and really, it's a cypher with Skylar Grey, so....fair enough.

GOOD music info forthcoming, lotta releases these days but i'm sorting through what might work here. best stuff for me this year so far:

Vets_large.jpg

zQWnd.jpg

Nas_-_Life_is_Good.jpg

BuvMj.jpg

o1EcC.jpg

actually, i havent finished Domo Genesis but i dig OFWGKTA shit, also El-P's Cancer 4 Cure is gonna really hit with some of you here, im thinking logan offhand but lemme get through it before i sign off.

never made the connection before, but i can see it. everyone who's mentioned el-p was a fan of del too, come to think of it.

speaking of, recent tweet made it sound like more deltron was coming - i could never get into the last one, but i know a lotta people consider it a classic.

UGK is putting out new stuff still??

Also just wanted to second Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music as some of the best stuff of the year, can not get enough of that album.

And did everyone see Dizzee Rascal perform at the Olympics? Didn't think he was THAT popular over there.

Well here in the US, unless you specifically follow it, we don't hear much about the UK music industry unless it involves something Beatles related or if some star who was originally British (or from the UK) makes it big over here in the States. Dizzee, I think, has too strong of an accent to really ever make it big here, it was suprising to see just HOW popular he was over there.

It would be like UGK or 3 6 Mafia playing the Olympics here. Dizzee isn't exactly "clean cut," but that just goes to show you how much farther you guys have progressed when it comes to society and equallity and everything we are supposed to stand for here in the US.

UGK?!?!? If it's just bun-b ima cut the first baby i see.. Pimp C was easily one o my favorites... my emotions better not be played here...

I'm hatin killer mike atm... It's like he's still living in the civil rights era; thats mad annoying to me.

All o Jeezy's TMs are sick even though all he talks about is "hatin ass rappas" and cookin crack. His Beats are 2nd to none.

If ANYONE finds new ghostface stuff plz tell me... I'm dying for a new mixtape from this guy.

Edited by IceManML

549631_10152035191005187_862684993_n.jpg

ahahaha

also ya'll know pimp C has been gone (RIP) so no, just listening to old UGK shit sadly. Ice - did you listen to Apollo Kids? Ghost's last one was one of his best in years, i thought. he's working on Supreme Clientele 2 - Blue & Cream edition i think for this year, can't wait after his last one.

• Upvote 1