Hondo's Bar

Should the member title system be put back the way it was?

Lycaon

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if we get control of them back, I'm happy for admin to jack them for occasions and/or prankery.

I eman, my shit ain't funny nor has it ever been, but it's more than I'd be doing with it, and it's still less arbitrary than evolving mbr titles like in the first 500 posts. Seems to me the people most upset by it are either rabblerousers like you guys, or itching to find a new avenue to express fondness for his chosen city/state like Greyskull.

I'm betting 20 Hondollars that the first thing Ben does with his newfound freedom is Celts or Bruins related

new system is here to stay, but ill keep an eye on this thread for new ones to use on you guys.

not gonna say much more on the topic, but you guys are always welcome to suggest ones for your fellow hondonians, and if i think they're good, ill go with em.

also not gonna happen, though again im open to suggestions: if its good, ill run with it for a bit.

last i plan on speaking on this: "why do you get to be (x)..." is answered by "i pay the bills, i run the place, handle the day-to-day minutia bullshit, i get to have fun with this." serves the dual purpose of getting to have fun with the board's larger egos, while keeping me amused long enough to stay at the helm.

Even if we get control of them back, I'm happy for admin to jack them for occasions and/or prankery.

See this wouldn't be a bad idea. Admin jacks control for a few days or a week or something, but this perma-revocation of privileges is getting old and boring quick.

new system is here to stay,

Yep, figured that would be your response.

wait. i just voted for nothing. well fuck you too. hard. with something sandpapery.

Yep, because Nick just used his "Well I pay the bills and run the place so if you don't like it, go fuck yourself it's my right, dammit." Trump card.

Oh well, good try folks. Majority means nothing on Hondo's. It's all about who pays the bills. Meanwhile keep voting in hopes that His Royal Highness might listen to the little people. Otherwise, there's always Facebook.

I DO want titles back, but I'm mostly talking shit here.

This poll wasn't so much an attempt to get things changed back (which I would like, don't get me wrong) as a response to people saying we needed a new poll in the other thread and my own curiosity.

It's funny though, the "No" voters aren't saying anything, or why they like it the way it is, except for our Nazi leader.

It's funny though, the "No" voters aren't saying anything, or why they like it the way it is, except for our Nazi leader.

Ecch. Do i need to post a fucking shamrock to get you to read my posts dude? Using them as a comedic device < quoting lyrics and/or dialogue or expressing your findness for Boston.

As already said, mine's shit, but Jax's, yours, Haku's and others that are candid quotes recorded for posterity or 3rd party fun-poking make it worthwhile.

And this is also why NZA should hand over some shared control with his esteemed deputies since they're probably funnier & more imaginitive than him & could come up with better.

Edit- Just noticed my new title and I'm pretty okay with it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've changed my mind on Member Titles. You can all thank Jax for his spellbinding logical persuasion, not to mention his dapper sexy charms. Oh how I wish I could be as dashing a chap as he is, with a dong that puts my to such shame it makes my balls weep with envy. You're all better off for knowing him. Remember that.

I'll just leave this here.

Archived