Hondo's Bar

Simpsons pictures that I gone and done

Thelogan

I snagged this from a link someone around here posted awhile back. Its the next best thing to photoshop. I'd just mess around a bit to see what does what. Of course all of that is irrelevant if you already have photoshop and just don't use it :p wilber.png

• 2 weeks later...

2yy9jk9.jpg

Watch out crooks because its the batman from the films the batman films. He is the one to go to if you need it done done and fast. my best bit in his films he has out is when he went round to the jokers house and went in his house and hid under his kitchen table and when the joker went to have his dinner batman kept tickling the jokers leg and stopping and then waited and then did it again and again and kept doing it and he couldnt stop laughing and then the joker heard him laugh and looked under the table and batman did a massive laugh and the joker said what are you doing under my table and batman said that he was passing by and then he crawled out of the door dead quick and kept looking round at the joker and smiling at him loads. He is good to draw because he is always playing jokes on people and he has black hair but I found him quite hard to draw because he is mostly black and he has a large deep voice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Time for some more appreciation of the master

chewyw.jpg

awww it is the cute bear chewen from starwar videos and i just love him so much. he is the one that everyone goes to if they are ill because he is really tall and i just like him as well because he is good at tricks and he is a good swimmer as well and my best bit in the starwar video that i have is when he said he was going swimming because he had sand on his leg and he went in a lake and then he said for luke to come with him and he said a ewok is coming as well but it wasnt but he just said it so luke would come and then they go in the lake and chewen acts just all normal for a minute and then he pretends he is drowning and he splashes so much and luke shouts are you ok and says he is coming in a really high pitched voice and chewen chokes himself under the water so it is really realistic drowning and then he goes so still and luke touches him and chewen starts laughing a bit but luke doesnt see it and luke starts crying really squeeky and then chewen bursts out laughing and then he screams at luke right in his face and then bites him for a joke and just goes really screamy and loud and he bites lukes arm off in the lake and the whole of the water goes red and then chewen goes under the water really slow. chewen is really good to draw because he is browny and he is a good swimmer.

More deep insight from the man himself

you never lose by loving too much but you always lose if you pinch your thighs so much and make them bleed because you are fed up. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox
i just got really sad thinking about tom hanks growing really big in his sleep and being so afraid when he gets up in the morning because his legs are so massive and his body is longer than yesterday. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox
i am doing the splits in front of my mirror and i am telling myself to go for it lower and i am so confident. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox
a good trick to play on your mum is to phone her when she is in bed and say you have a pain in your chest and choke faint yourself then when she comes to your house go to your door with a brown glitter wig on from tesco and say that you arent in and do a really slow smile and make your eyes thin and flick your wig and say see ya so loud like a american girl cheerleader and it is so funny. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox
Simpsons pictures that I gone and done

i am so excited because I am getting new shoes tomorrow but i am not allowed to go to the shop for myself because i kicked the man by accident for a mistake because he pressed my foot really hard so my mum got her friend at her work to make a clay foot that is the same as my foot and my mum just takes it to the shoe shop and puts a shoe on it to get me the right size so it is a fine. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

i am getting a baby mole tomorrow. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

• 4 weeks later...

305126_234036853321612_165754846816480_645570_1517738230_n.jpg

hi it is a art attack because it is salvador dali the artist like i am. i love him so much because he wasnt even afraid to just go for it and make things bendy in his pictures and when his friend would say what are you doing he would just say shut up i am bending a clock in my picture that i am doing get out of my bedroom and then his friend would just look at him and he would look at them loads and make his eyes dead massive and then his friend would go ok ok i am going and then they would just go out of the room and salvador dali would say really quietly that he is so sick of his friend coming in to his bedroom all of the time and then he would put his face on his table and just rub it on it for an hour. i like him because he is in a art book that my mum got me for christmas 2 years ago and because he has a really thinny moustace that is longer than his thigh and he has a nice laugh when he watches television with his friend.

It all makes sense now. My shoulders haven't been high enough!

298096_237403509651613_1648447086_n.jpg

sometimes people always say to me oh chris you are really confident and i go i know i am because i have tips i do for myself to make myself really confident and i have put most of them but there is more of them to do as well because being really confident is important to me because if you are confident it just means you are really thoughtful and you are having a nice day as well so i think that if you are confident to someone it means that you are being quite confident to them so they will like you more because you have a relaxed face so it means you are fine. here is my good tips for you to do and you have to remember that you can be really confident and if you need me to help you i can do it i dont even mind. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

• 2 months later...

Cowabung!

402721_285767364815227_165754846816480_785143_1495953951_n.jpg

Cowabung it is the teenager turtles from when i was little and they are so good and i love them so much because they are just like normal teenager boys but they are mostly just like tall snakes as well. liamnardo is my best one because he is sensitive and he is always kicking peoples backs all of the time and i like raphiele because he has a good sense of humour and he likes stabbing people. michaelangala is quite good because he does a good spin when he is on the roof and i like donatelo because he has purple glasses and he is relaxing to talk to. my best bit in the teenager turtles is when they all went to shraddars house and went in his bedroom when he was asleep and liamnardo said he was going to spit in shraddars mouth and raphiele tried to stop liamnardo but liamnardo did it anyway and shraddar woke up and the teenager turtles just ran off so quick and when they got home donatelo said he was having a panic attack because he was running so fast and he just kept pointing at his legs. i hope that you like my picture of all of them all and i tried to make them look like they smiling at each other and having a really nice night in a cave. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

• 1 month later...

G1r3R.jpg

here he comes it is stephen hawkins and he is so futuristic and quite like a car film as well. i love him so much because he is always having a relax all of the time and he is always trying to cheer people up when they are down by doing loads of funny voices that he makes up and he has such a babyish laugh as well it is so tiny and when his friend was really down he went over to his house and cheered him up by sticking loads of straws and bells and bits of a magazine on to a hat that he had and he wore it for his friend all day to just really cheer him up and then when he was going back to his house at the night time he did a massive skin on his friends drive and then he turned round to his friend and said did you see that massive skid that i just did on your drive and his friend said that it was massive and then stephen hawkins did a really babyish laugh and made his body shake quite a lot as well to make his friend laugh again it was really good. i have tried to make him look like he is laughing his head off because he is thinking about mice. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

• 9 months later...