Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

scaled.php?server=846&filename=122911172601.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=267&filename=122911172630.jpg&res=medium

Not alot I know, especially since everyone practically owns this one(probably?), but I've been wanting to get it for quite sometime, and just couldn't bear to spend 20 bucks on it. Found it at half priced books though for like 9 bucks plus 20% off. Also this is that 20 year re-release. The deluxe edition with a few extra things in it so that was a plus for me anyway :D

• 1 month later...

yeah, it was! i fucking rented it like 2-3x but had a game in there once so of course some dick deleted my account. i fucking used the 3rd slot just so that wouldn't happen!

kept waiting on EB to drop the price from @ $80 or so...they just stopped stocking it instead. :???:

Nothin'. It's just a new elaborate method of farming +1's.

Take heed, axels.

not really. ohgod time for more pills

I still have the first one with the box.

I have a ton of SNES games, and I don't have a single box. Stupid shit boxes. Same goes for the later Genesis games, I think I only have one if the cardboard boxes left.

I have a ton of SNES games, and I don't have a single box. Stupid shit boxes. Same goes for the later Genesis games, I think I only have one if the cardboard boxes left.

god, that shit pissed me off so much - again, Phantasy Star IV, my most expensive game ever, and it was the first one i got in a cardboard box. the fuck? i loved those old shells, they could survive floods!

anyway, all my manuals are gone too, but i think my SNES collection looks great in these blockbuster-esque cases. pics tomorrow!

that's weird - were there reprintings? my neighbor had comix zone, but left all his carts loose, so i don't know...but i could fuckin' swear my copy of Bloodlines was in a hard shell case.

wait, checking ebay...yeah, there were shells. maybe you got a later printing or konami cared about the environment that day or something.

It's less subtle than say, your moustache. :2T:

Edit to add: Your hand in scale with the cart is also quite small. This photo has gone great lengths to rejuvinate my self-esteem by showcasing your more effeminate qualities. You still have the shirt, and the advantage though.

Edited by The JZA