Hondo's Bar

Welcome back! (again)

The NZA

What NZA said. I like the ability to go to my settings and turn off my ability to see sigs. There used to be a thing where we could go to a person's member page and click on something to see just their sigs (or am I imagining things?). That still available, or was that secret lost long, no longer known by modern peoples?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... just noticed the smiley options that one could choose to go over their post to set the overall tone for their posts are missing... drat.

aw, I like that little feature too. I thought it really did help a post with its tone without it having to be weighed down with ambiguous emotes.

hmm... just noticed the smiley options that one could choose to go over their post to set the overall tone for their posts are missing... drat.

yeah, i caught that too, since we both used em. kind've a shame, and ill keep an eye out for mods/options to restore them.

So, how about pics? Do we have a place to put them or do we still need to host it somewhere else?

we're very low on server space, so yeah, nothing hosted internal. i recommend imgur, tinypic, tumblr, and ive heard good things about minus.

Archived