Hondo's Bar

Community

Lycaon

Let it be said that I in no way am saying The Big Bang Theory is in any way better than Community, I'm just saying its not as bad as its being made out to be by Dr G.

Community is seriously awesome. I can't think of many other shows that have come close to the Paintball episodes in terms of awesomeness.

I don't understand how an awful shows like Big bang Theory can flourish and yet the awesomeness of Community can be put on hiatus. Total sad face here.

Since I like that show, I'll just answer your question as if you'd said Two & a Half Men. The answer is, because old people don't get Community, but they get Two & a Half Men, and young people don't get cable anymore. I try to support Community by watching on Hulu, but doesn't help as much as Cable would, and a lot of people don't bother supporting at all because they'd rather download the shows and watch them commercial free.

Ly, you've got two +1s comin' your way for those Community vs. Batverse pics. I would've switched Brita & Annie as Ivy & Harley though. And the Dean copying outfits in both pics was hilarious.

community_xmasbrie.jpg

"Boop be doop be doop boop sex."

Officially up to date, I have discovered, fallen in love with and devoured all two and half seasons in eight days.

This better fucking well not get cancelled....or else America.

I just caught up last night and definitely agree w/ your choice of pic and quote. i think that song put the episode over the top and took its status from hilarious to legendary.

I want to say I read in EW it was finishing out the season. Not sure when it's returning though. :hulk:

Personal opinion buuuuut I believe Big Bang Theory is one of the foretold plagues in Revelations. It is so awful it makes me believe in the scriptures.

I agree that Community is hit & miss but the hits are all the more palpable that BBT's shitty fucking Frasier-warmed-over routine whereupon we present a statement or situation, than then see how effeminate nerds would handle said situation or reword a simple turn of phrase into a fucking mathematical theorum.

Having said that while in Thailand and this being one of the few english shows on, and desperate for American TV I watched some, and would savagely penetrate that blonde over and over again, consentually or not*.

*Non-consentual just means I get to inflict the pain on her that watching that show causes me. I call that win-win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Britta & Annie > Betty & Veronica

Already doled out my +1 for the day! Logans, but the pic and link are deserving. But also b/c they led me to this gallery of Alison Brie (Annie) pics as well as a gallery of animated gifs, which may or may not have been posted somewhere on Hondo's prior.

Either way, it'll make nizzlers day.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin