Hondo's Bar

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

The NZA

Back on track, thanks Panch.

That's crazy, and you're right: that's exactly what's going to happen. It's not the same scale as MJ though, I don't think Whitney Houston actually did anything bad, right? I mean, she got strung out and wasn't able to perform in the same league as she did in her prime, but it's not like she was on trial for being a serial child molester.

But yeah, all of the "sad Whitney" will fall by the wayside and we'll get a heart warming tribute at the Grammys, which is how it should be, really.

Remember: with great power comes great responsibility. Don't kill hot women, regardless of how annoying they are. Listen to Ly.

the threes thing has gotta be made up by a kid; death comes in whatever number it wants

i assume any negative stuff on whitney was from a reality show i didn't know happened. that, and the moral majority/those who remember their christian when in a moral argument have a cold and irrational disdain for anything suicide related, doubly so if it's done by illegal drugs.

The negative stuff started when she met Bobby. The entirety of their relationship was a downward spiral of domestic violence, sex, boozing and crack. THEN they made a reality show. People had written her off and while basically being ghetto as fuck isn't touching children (allegedly) it still puts you in the doghouse when you're gross about it (it seems to be working for the cast of Jersey Shore). I was saying last week that short of curing cancer she'd have to die to be beloved again. Well...

Edited by Panch