Hondo's Bar

Bayonetta 2

C_U_SPACECOWBOY

mal - so you're not gonna crossplay MH? gun's getting it, i was debating if a few of you were down, bout time i give a MH game a go.

I sure hope this thing has an SD expansion slot.

you asked, i answered - external HDD's. should be cheap around the holidays, since im going with the premium & getting the 10% back on digital stuff, i might need space - mostly VC and wiiware titles id wanted but if the full games over an incentive i might go DD personally.

95nC9.jpg

ahahaha the internet meltdowns have been glorious, not quite FF XIII betraylton but the best in a while

i really should neg jax for reusing that awful joke..so im gonna repost that gif

4F0Oj.gif

also from here

Bayonetta-2-credits.jpg

Did some research...for those interested.

These are previous games worked on by these individuals.

Atsushi Inaba:RECodeVX/DMC1/VJ1/2/Okami/GodHand/MadWorld/Vanquish

Yusuke Hashimoto: RE3/Zero/Remake/4/DMC1/GodHand/Bayonetta

Mari Shimazaki: Okami/GodHand/Bayonetta

Yusuke Kan:RE3/Remake/4/DinoCrisis1/2/Onimusha/Okami/MadWorld/Bayonetta/Vanquish

Hirono Sato: MadWorld/Nights Journey(SEGA?)

Masami Imamura: Vanquish

Takaaki Yamaguchi: DMC1/Remake/Bayonetta/Vanquish

Hiroki Onishi: RE3/DMC1/2(Ouch!)/Vanquish

Koji Tanaka: Vanquish

Misaki Tsukamoto: (?)

Shuichiro Chiboshi: Vanquish

Kazunori Inoue: RE1/2/3/Remake/4/DMC1/GodHand/Bayonetta/Vanquish

Masami Ueda: RE1/2/3/DMC1/VJ1/2/Okami/Bayonetta/Vanquish

Daisuke Sakata: Okami/GodHand/Bayonetta/Vanquish

Hideki Kamiya: RE1/2/DMC1/VJ1/2/Okami/Bayonetta

excellent credentials here.

It's like you're not reading the cool shit about Wii U I am, or you are but you don't have $400 lying about.

The price isn't a problem. Just have an obscene back log on PS3 and 360 (and Wii), bought a trio of 3DS games (despite not having the system yet), and currently have my Assassin's Creed Vita bundle fully paid for. Disposible income? Not really a problem. Disposible Free Time? Not so much. I'm time poor :???: . The damn adult portion of my psyche (which unfortunately gains greater influence with each passing day) can't allow me to get excited about it when I've got so much else on my plate. If I was going to spend hundreds of dollars on something that is going to sit on the shelf I would start working towards a set of the Hot Toys Avengers figures. :D

I want it to succeed, I love seeing Nintendo at the top of their game. I can't wait to play it (your place November 18th, right Nick!), and I'm sure it's going to be a hoot. Trust me, if i was 14 in body and responsibilities like I am in spirit I would be frothing at the mouth for it. Growing up blows.

It'll probably still get a port down the road, most things do.

Normally I'd agree with you, but the fact that the Big N is publishing makes it real unlikely.

It'll probably still get a port down the road, most things do.

not when a hardware entity finances it. it's been said they now co-own the IP with sega, so i'd not hold my breath.

I want it to succeed, I love seeing Nintendo at the top of their game. I can't wait to play it (your place November 18th, right Nick!), and I'm sure it's going to be a hoot. Trust me, if i was 14 in body and responsibilities like I am in spirit I would be frothing at the mouth for it. Growing up blows.

dude, you graduated. stop going to weddings already

you do know this isn't going to be out at launch, right? we literally just saw a teaser...

Lol I read a similar article on it, but that 1. All we know is the game was cancelled but not the official reasons. Unless Sega announced it.. Last I read bayonetta2 didn't even officially exist until now.

there was industry talk for month about work done on this thing, then Sega's last financial report took a huge hit and they said several unnanounced projects were canceled. speculation was pretty high this was one of them, this deal kinda confrims it for me. no idea how much work was done on it to that point, though.

I'm willing to bet sony/etc had their chance to pick this up after Sega announced they'd not be publishing future Platinum titles, but passed - which honestly, after how little $ it made and the spot they're in, i'd understand.

again all im waiting for is to see if nintendo picks up publishing their future stuff (post Anarchy Reigns), i dont really want more Madworld but more like Vanquish would be cool.

Inaba (Platinum Games): Bayonetta 2 would not exist without Nintendo

"Would Bayonetta 2 not exist without Nintendo? The answer is yes," says Atsushi Inaba, executive director at Platinum Games.

In the wake of Bayonetta 2's announcement as an exclusive for the Wii U, fans vocalized their displeasure, hoping that the sequel would be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 like the original Bayonetta. Developers at Platinum Games said it a series of statements this week that it does not want to alienate its fans.

"We are not viewing this as a change of platform," Inaba told Polygon in an interview at Tokyo Game Show. "We were looking for a partner to create Bayonetta 2 and Nintendo was a strong, cooperative partner that was willing to create and grow Bayonetta 2 together [with us]. As a result the platform became the Wii U."

Regardless of the change of platform from PS3 and Xbox 360 to Wii U, Inaba says it won't impact Bayonetta 2's core gameplay.

"We create the basic framework of our games on the PC, so even though the hardware changes it doesn't influence the creation of our games. We've already developed our own engine to work with multiple platforms.

"Because of the Wii U GamePad, we are putting extra thought into how to use these differentiating features," Inaba said. "There's a difference in the game design side, but we are enjoying the challenges of creating games for new hardware."

meanwhile, kotaku continues embarassing itself. after this, im really done giving them hits.