Hondo's Bar

Harry Potter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote is for Moaning Myrtle. Reading her I didn't really care but on the big screen - UGH. She was just too fucking annoying. I know it's obviously not her and well...she's dead already...but I hope she fucks off (at least in the movies).

Actually is the Philosopher's Stone DVD worth the buy? I actually got it for free on video so never took notice of the DVD. Is there any good extra shit?

Assuming it's the same as the American dvd, actually...uh...no, it really isn't worth an extra buy. Aside from getting the great picture and sound, there isn't much else on there. All the extras are designed to be from the "world of harry potter" so they never really get into the making of the movie.

can they all just die, i mean, right now? i didn't even pay attention, the second movie came out. LOTR is ok and it kicks the crap out of harry potter. why do they make these games? i'd rather play buffy the vampire slayer.

and that cover of the book, JMT is totally lame. the pot edition of the picture is just about the coolest part of this thread, hell i even started this thread.... i can't believe it's gone so far.

If you read the books, Snape becomes a really interesting complex character by the end fo the fourth book. He's got such a strange love/hate relationship with Harry. I won't go into spoilers, but by the time the fourth movie gets made, Alan Rickman is going to have a character complex enough to provide him with the preformanc eof his lifetime, if he can rise to it. And spiffy, you can hate it all you want, but you can't deny how much people of all walks love these books/movies.