• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Simpsons are in the middle of their 28th Season now -

I binged on Season 26 and 27 a couple of days ago.

I gotta say - it's not as horrible as it used to be...the post Phil Hartman stuff...w/ the overload of 'relevant' 'hip' guest celebrities and nonsense plots. I can gladly report, that I really enjoyed the last 2 seasons - and I believe the Simpsons are back to form. Really funny stuff - fantastic style. They were totally enjoyable - pleasantly surprised. My heart will be broke the day the Simpsons are cancelled. Modern Simpsons should be checked out.

simpsonsdsaad.jpg

Edited by Little Nemo McFly

What you have to remember is that The Simpsons is written by a lot of people so just because it goes through a rough spell doesn't mean it's going to be bad forever. I mean just because Spider-Man sucked in the 90s doesn't mean that Spider-Man didn't get good again. The Simpsons has had ups and downs throughout the years and dud episodes still totally happen, but it's been pretty good for a few years now. I think the era Nemo is referring to is when Seth McFarlane was among the writers which really says all that needs to be said about why things weren't great.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...